jose mourinho anyone?

No thanks, I think the 'Special One' plays machine football, boring and soulless - and he's a tosser who is so far up his own arse it's unreal. Hughes has until at least the end of this season and I think he'll get us top six at least.

bazamancity1 said:
ManCityX said:
1 defeat in 14 games.
Top 6 with a game in hand where a result would put us in the top 4
Quarter finals of the League Cup

Yeah, let's get rid.
quarter finals we beat arsenal the way were playing i dont think so.
the players he has should do better. alot better
its NOT the old city if you look at it like that 2 wins out of that lot??? where would we be?

I swear we have some of the thickest, most deluded fans in football.

ManCityX said:
bazamancity1 said:
its NOT the old city if you look at it like that 2 wins out of that lot??? where would we be?

LMFAO !!!!

Vienna_70 said:
Not on your life!

Chelski played dreadfully boring football under him and all he did was moan!

No thank you.

are you real?

yeh of course they did, i got bored of watching them rip through teams by keeping the ball on the floor, i got fed up on them playing for 90 minutes and not giving up after 80, i got bored of watching the opposition chase shadows, i got bored of watching one touch passing, i got bored of watching the ball go from the keeprs foot and be in the oppositions net 20 seconds later with only 12 touches down the pitch.

If jose comes city you will be blown away by the football we play.

ManCityX said:
bazamancity1 said:

even more than the rags? so we shouldnt be further up the league??

F*ck me mate you are brave, i said the same as yourself only to be hounded by a fair few blues. I was very much Hughes In when he came but there is something that is bugging me about him and thats his decision making at times. Hughes has been a model professional since he arrived but 5 straight draws is hard to swallow with the squad we have but it still early in the season to judge. Its a results business and at the end of the season if the results aren't there then it is time to look at managers of the Mourinho mould. I hold my hands up and say i was unduely harsh on Hughes the other day but thats what 5 draws in a row does to you especially when 2 were at home

Freestyler said:
Vienna_70 said:
Not on your life!

Chelski played dreadfully boring football under him and all he did was moan!

No thank you.

are you real?

yeh of course they did, i got bored of watching them rip through teams by keeping the ball on the floor, i got fed up on them playing for 90 minutes and not giving up after 80, i got bored of watching the opposition chase shadows, i got bored of watching one touch passing, i got bored of watching the ball go from the keeprs foot and be in the oppositions net 20 seconds later with only 12 touches down the pitch.

If jose comes city you will be blown away by the football we play.

agree with everything you wrote but why should he come to city?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.