jose mourinho anyone?

bazamancity1 said:
M22_blu said:
I'd take hiddink over mourinho I really dont think the 'special 1' is that special
no hughes then?

I was bein hypothetical, in the situation of city and hughes parting ways I'd go for the best out there and it isnt mourinho IMO

Freestyler said:
darrenwassall said:
agree with everything you wrote but why should he come to city?

money talks.....

he loves england, he loves the premiership, he loves a challenge, he loves to spend money, he likes to create history, he ticks all the boxes, plus i reckon for when he signs on the dotted line, the owners just give him 10million for that!

inter are top of serieA,in the last 16 of the C/L,its not gonna happen

bazamancity1 said:
jose mourinho would be the dogs surely.
hughes carnt get the players behind him like he could at blackburn, dont get me wrong i like hughes but the players under him dont seem to give a toss. bad motivation or wrong tactics i dont know but mourinho would sort it i think. 1 reason elano twat yes, playmaker yes, more goals YES wrong decision by hughes should of kissed and made up with bear grylls and we would be better off.
a bit of the special one i think????

NO!

darrenwassall said:
Freestyler said:
money talks.....

he loves england, he loves the premiership, he loves a challenge, he loves to spend money, he likes to create history, he ticks all the boxes, plus i reckon for when he signs on the dotted line, the owners just give him 10million for that!

Summer 2010.

darrenwassall said:
Freestyler said:
money talks.....

serie A is a 1 league team though still, all other rivals are still recovering from the match fixing/referee bribing scandal of a few years back. as for the champions league inter are from through there a point clear of barca and rubin kazan. they've gotta go to the nou camp yet and play rubin at home who've already gone to the nou camp and won.

jose isnt all what the press crack him up to be, fact is he bottled it at chelsea when the tough got going

M22_blu said:
darrenwassall said:

serie A is a 1 league team though still, all other rivals are still recovering from the match fixing/referee bribing scandal of a few years back. as for the champions league inter are from through there a point clear of barca and rubin kazan. they've gotta go to the nou camp yet and play rubin at home who've already gone to the nou camp and won.

jose isnt all what the press crack him up to be, fact is he bottled it at chelsea when the tough got going

FACT is he bottled it?

I'm happy with MH...he gets on with his job & doesn't get flustered under pressure...look at the shit he had to put up with last season from the press & our own fans calling for his head & up til now, this season, he's only lost 1 game, which is less than any other team in the EPL... I dont want Mourinho...he's a parasite who waits for other manager's to get the best players & everything in place & then comes in & takes the glory for other peoples foresight & hard work...Inter can keep the overrated Portuguese prick!!! The only other manager's I would feel happy about if MH left (which I hope he doesn't) would be, Hiddink, Redknapp, Martinez or Wenger...I've always liked the way Venables teams play as well, so I wouldn't discount him, as I think he's still got a title left in him & was probably England's greatest english manager...IMO...

bazamancity1 said:
ManCityX said:
1 defeat in 14 games.
Top 6 with a game in hand where a result would put us in the top 4
Quarter finals of the League Cup

Yeah, let's get rid.
quarter finals we beat arsenal the way were playing i dont think so.
the players he has should do better. alot better
its NOT the old city if you look at it like that 2 wins out of that lot??? where would we be?
bazamancity1
shut up

ManCityX said:
bazamancity1 said:
quarter finals we beat arsenal the way were playing i dont think so.
the players he has should do better. alot better
its NOT the old city if you look at it like that 2 wins out of that lot??? where would we be?

I swear we have some of the thickest, most deluded fans in football.

I know MCX LOL!! How can you possibly argue with those facts. We're doing ok so far not great i know but its only a matter of time before we click into gear and hammer some poor team. It seems the doom mongers on here just can't find away to be happy for once in their lives.

citymad said:
ManCityX said:
I swear we have some of the thickest, most deluded fans in football.

I know MCX LOL!! How can you possibly argue with those facts. We're doing ok so far not great i know but its only a matter of time before we click into gear and hammer some poor team. It seems the doom mongers on here just can't find away to be happy for once in their lives.

MCX...I'm glad I'm not the only one who's pissed off with the mentality of the 'new money fans' we seem to have accumulated & have jumped on the bandwagon...I've followed City for 39 years & some of the comments I read on here make me wonder if their really City or Rags fans!! Why are so called fans calling for MH's head when he's got the best record in the EPL this season for lack of loss's?? Finally the 'underdog' is rising from the ashes with a manager who's desperate to make us successful & prove we're serious & all he gets in return, is his own fans turning on him & calling for his head like their really Rags fans!! They're only happy when they got something to 'woman' about!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.