Jose Mourinho at the Etihad

Re: Jose Mourinho at Etihaad tonight

After 1st half passing and possession he must have thought not another Barca please :)

Kun Aguero said:
Did Dismal Dave, PB, Billy and Tolmie all post that he will be the new manager in the summer?
If we got beat today.. well you know the rest.

They mentioned it on espn that he was at the game,used to like him but all his fcuking run-ins with barca,like the eye gouging of one of the barca staff,just comes across as a cnut now and that other cnut ladyboy can fcuk off as well,infact the majority of real are cnuts fcuk them hope we stiff them bigtime...

Skashion said:
Sam. said:
Skashion said:
Probably went home rubbing his hands with glee.

Surely he won't be daft enough to think that was us at our best.

If so he really he is the 'Special' One.
Of course he'll know that wasn't us at our best but he'll be comforted knowing two things; we're being complacent and conceding on a regular basis and there's every chance we'll do so in Europe because we've hardly set it alight yet and won't ever if we keep defending like that.

Agreed. The defence and midfield defending is just so poor at the moment.

At one point today when qpr were starting to look dangerous, Tevez, Dzeko, silva, nasri and yaya were all still in their half while they had 5/6 attacking players coming at us.

We have to up our performances 50% to be ready for them.

Kun Aguero said:
Did Dismal Dave, PB, Billy and Tolmie all post that he will be the new manager in the summer?

Yes we did. And we were right. Have you ever seen the Change Up?

Check it out and all your questions will be answered.

Mourinho: His Thoughts On Yesteday's City Perfromance?

Don't know if you all know, but the Special One was at the match yesterday. (shown on TV)

Wonder what he thought about City's performance?

Must have been impressed by the first half performance. Some lovely La Liga-esc football played throughout the first half. Would have picked up on our second half display, especially our defending or lack of it down our left hand side, and panic across the back 4 at times.(my opinion)

I think he must have been impressed with City's overall performance, considering Sergo is still to come back, and Garcia could replace Rodwell for the trip to Madrid.

Re: Mourinho: His Thoughts On Yesteday's City Perfromance?

I think he'll fancy his side's chances of hitting us for 4 or 5. Real Madrid are immense on the counter attack and we look shambolic when trying to prevent counter attacks, our midfield is non-existent at times. Every time we lose the ball, we look stretched... and that was against Granero (Real Madrid's 47th choice midfielder until recently), SWP, Andy fucking Johnson and Bobby Zamora. This time it will be Higuain, Ronaldo, Di Maria and Ozil. Forgive me for being a bit worried.

Hopefully he will be in for a suprise soon.

It was slow and an arrogant performance with shit defending last night! pathetic but Mancini wasnt happy and he also thought it was to slow and slappy, and that is a relief, because now he will make certain there will be no more of those.

I don't think he will have learnt all that much from watching us yesterday as there was hardly any intensity to the game and didn't show a true representation of us.

One thing he will have noticed, as I did a few times, was that our formation meant we had a huge gap in the middle of the pitch between defence and attack. If we played with that formation against Madrid, Khadera and Xabi Alonso would just boss the game. We wont be daft enough to play like that against them and I'd predict he knows that.

If he watched us against Liverpool and saw their pressing game upsetting our passing - and seeing how Madrid's pressing game upset Barca's passing in the first half in midweek - I think he'll know what to do to get a result against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.