Jose mourinho NOW

super_city_si said:
bigquinn772 said:
Got to agree with you there mate.

I endorse this message.

I agree that Jose is going to the swamp after the Inter job.

What, so he can proudly say "I took over from Bacon Face and have managed to do nearly as well as he did"?

I don't think so in a million years. What could he *possibly* prove at the swamp? There's only 1 way to go for whoever takes over there. Downwards.

I predict with 100% confidence in my mind that the next manager of the rags will be sacked. Maybe after a few months, maybe after 1 season. But whoever it is won't deliver up to their expectations and he will be sacked. You'd have to be mad to take that job.

Chippy_boy said:
What, so he can proudly say "I took over from Bacon Face and have managed to do nearly as well as he did"?

I don't think so in a million years. What could he *possibly* prove at the swamp? There's only 1 way to go for whoever takes over there. Downwards.

Yes it is which is why you need a manager with an ego the size of a small planet and the talent and CV to match. Jose is the best choice for the Utd job and if he is the best choice for Utd then he certainly should be our number one target. We may not get him but ADUG would be mind numbingly stupid if they have not already opened some form of negotiation with Jose. Even if they were not sure themselves would you not want to at least discuss the project in which you intend to invest heavily in with one of the most high profile and outstanding managers in world football?

Or do you think that having met Hughes and Cook a few times that they are content to sit tight and trust that it will all work out ok in the end?

BobKowalski said:
Chippy_boy said:

Yes it is which is why you need a manager with an ego the size of a small planet and the talent and CV to match. Jose is the best choice for the Utd job and if he is the best choice for Utd then he certainly should be our number one target. We may not get him but ADUG would be mind numbingly stupid if they have not already opened some form of negotiation with Jose. Even if they were not sure themselves would you not want to at least discuss the project in which you intend to invest heavily in with one of the most high profile and outstanding managers in world football?

Or do you think that having met Hughes and Cook a few times that they are content to sit tight and trust that it will all work out ok in the end?

Agree completely.

It's a very unfortunate situation I think. Had ADUG been on board sooner, Hughes would have never got the job. (In fact Ericsson might well still be in charge). But assuming we did need a new manager, Hughes' CV would have never landed him what should be the biggest, most exciting job in world football.

Can anyone *honestly* see Hughes with the lads holding up the Champions League trophy? No. He's a stop-gap until we can get someone better and imho we need to start looking now.

To those in the "back the manager", "give him time" camp, I say "what's the point?"

Get someone like Mourinho in, on a 3 or 4 year contract and mission, with a multi-year budget plan.

(Personally I think Hughes will be gone in a couple of weeks anyway.)

SWPISHOME said:
Mourinho is a tw*t, I wouldnt like to see him at see and watch his boring style of play.

Yeah dead boring. I mean his team only managed to get 8 past us last season. (OK so Avram Grant had been in charge for 2 minutes when we got thrashed 6-0, but it was still Mourinho's team.)

The season before they were *really* dull. Only beat us 3 nil at the bridge. Sheesh, I couldn't put up with that.

Anyone watch Inter, course not because its not on TV, but Inter play some attractive stuff.

Mourinho is no way going to trade in Champions League football for fronting a billionairres play thing, he's been there done that.

I think quite a majority of you bandwagon jumpers believe that you can have anyone at your club, dont you believe you have to earn a little respect within football before you start deciding who's good enough?

skinhead123 said:
WE NEED TO GET HIM BEFORE HE KNOCKS THEM OUT AND THEY WANT HIM,GET HIM NOW THIS WOULD BE THE BEST SIGNING
Jose mourinho Jose mourinho Jose mourinho Jose mourinho Jose mourinho

done really well,first mourinho post in almost a month

SWPISHOME said:
Mourinho is a tw*t, I wouldnt like to see him at see and watch his boring style of play.

Chelsea scored 215 league goals while Mourinho was in charge, by way of comparison we scored 135 in the same period.

I think I could cope with Mourinho's boring style of play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.