Jose Mourinho

Blue Coop said:
Mourinho wants to go to Spain and win the title there before coming back to England in my opinion. I think he will be at Real Madrid next season and will probably spend 2 years there and will probably lift the title in 1 of the 2 years. Then he will come back to England and take on one of City, Liverpool or United in my opinion.

In a few years time we could be a completely different proposition from now, we could be challenging for the title which would mean we probably wouldn't let Mancini (or Whoever) go to be replaced, or we could not have progressed too much whcih would be a blow if we spend another huge sum of money.

For me its a tricky one to call, but i certainly think Real Madrid is his next club.

I think his experience in Italy has taught him that what he had in England was special. He's been unhappy in Italy and the Spanish media and culture has much more in common with Italy than England. I suspect he's cooling on the idea of Madrid, hence his public outbursts about a return to England.

mcfc_die_hard said:
spanishblue said:
HOORAY
For common sense the guy is just a media whore we have a great manager i for one don't want all the baggage this guy will bring and all the shit he will leave behind when he decides to do one in a couple of yrs

Great post

media whore or not, he is the best manager in the world and people saying that they wudnt have mourinho as manager isnt for real. he wins the league at every club he goes to straight away and thats due to his tactics and the way he makes the players unite together. he is suited to english football

Don't think you read this too closely. I agree that Capello and del Bosque and probably Guardiola and Wenger are better than Mourinho, so why are we not howling to have then at City? Perhaps you just want to continue the circus we have had for years.at City. Jose would certainly bring that.

mcfc_die_hard said:
spanishblue said:
HOORAY
For common sense the guy is just a media whore we have a great manager i for one don't want all the baggage this guy will bring and all the shit he will leave behind when he decides to do one in a couple of yrs

Great post

media whore or not, he is the best manager in the world and people saying that they wudnt have mourinho as manager isnt for real. he wins the league at every club he goes to straight away and thats due to his tactics and the way he makes the players unite together. he is suited to english football

I want long term domination not just tomorrow had enough of managers in and out and he would not last 3 seasons no matter what we won and we are then left with his loving memory.
And who said Bob wont be a better manager

I am sick of the quick fix at City

hgblue said:
Blue Coop said:
Mourinho wants to go to Spain and win the title there before coming back to England in my opinion. I think he will be at Real Madrid next season and will probably spend 2 years there and will probably lift the title in 1 of the 2 years. Then he will come back to England and take on one of City, Liverpool or United in my opinion.

In a few years time we could be a completely different proposition from now, we could be challenging for the title which would mean we probably wouldn't let Mancini (or Whoever) go to be replaced, or we could not have progressed too much whcih would be a blow if we spend another huge sum of money.

For me its a tricky one to call, but i certainly think Real Madrid is his next club.

I think his experience in Italy has taught him that what he had in England was special. He's been unhappy in Italy and the Spanish media and culture has much more in common with Italy than England. I suspect he's cooling on the idea of Madrid, hence his public outbursts about a return to England.

Think they are cooling on him actually. Madrid have never been convinced Mourinho is the right man for them. Wenger has always been their preferred choice. And if I had to have either at City. Well Wenger with lots of money.

Forzacitizens said:
mcfc die hard, you really want Mourinho dont you? lol

I think he is still sat on the fence tbh...... ;o)

mcfc_die_hard said:
Blue Coop said:

naa he wants to come to england first. he has stated many times that he cant stand it in italy and the way they have the winter break, he wants to come back to england because his family misses it and so does he, the media over here love him and he revels in it. and after yesterdays interview it just confirmed imo that he will be back here in the summer. and i do believe it will be with us.

No, it comfirmed he probably won't stay in Italy, not that he will come to England. His ego simply wouldn't let him relax if he hasn't won the title in Spain too. I think after Spain he will head back to england for a few years before taking on a National side. I am sure his family would be more than open to a move to spain for a few years.

DTeacher said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
No I don't need any proof of either

I'm asking for proof that Mourinho wants significant funds

Ah, I see.

Apologies.

The only thing I could add then is that I think he probably WOULD want money available, in case he needed to buy to improve the team he took over, which I personally think he would.

Of course he'd want bloody funds.

Ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

Didsbury Dave said:
DTeacher said:
Ah, I see.

Apologies.

The only thing I could add then is that I think he probably WOULD want money available, in case he needed to buy to improve the team he took over, which I personally think he would.

'Signifcant' funds was what was actually said.

I expect Jose could get plenty enough funds from the top clubs that would be interested in him

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:

'Signifcant' funds was what was actually said.

I expect Jose could get plenty enough funds from the top clubs that would be interested in him

Liverpool? No. United? Guess again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.