Jose Mourinho

mcfc_die_hard said:
borninm14 said:
we are hated now so imagine the level of hatred towards us if Mourinho comes .

why should that bother us? i like people hating us. they only hate the good teams

even better I say, we can be the new Millwall. Nobody likes us but we dont care! >:3

Jnr Kisby said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
why should that bother us? i like people hating us. they only hate the good teams

even better I say, we can be the new Millwall. Nobody likes us but we dont care! >:3

It's not hatred, it is basic fear for many.

Better to be feared than loved. We as City fans have struggled to accept the raw deal we seem to now get.

Jose is one guy who will certainly fight out corner - we have absolutely nobody who does that at present (unless you count Mancini's recent handbags)

We also have players who struggle with the weight of expectations - Mourinho is perceived as someone who diverts the attention on to himself for very real reasons.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jnr Kisby said:

Better to be feared than loved. We as City fans have struggled to accept the raw deal we seem to now get.

Jose is one guy who will certainly fight out corner - we have absolutely nobody who does that at present (unless you count Mancini's recent handbags)

We also have players who struggle with the weight of expectations - Mourinho is perceived as someone who diverts the attention on to himself for very real reasons.

exacly what i said. other fans used to like us when we were shite because we wasnt a threat to them. its like us we have a hatred for rooney because hes good and he plays for the rags. they only hate the good ones and we are fastly becoming a great team and they will hate us for it

mcfc_die_hard said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

exacly what i said. other fans used to like us when we were shite because we wasnt a threat to them. its like us we have a hatred for rooney because hes good and he plays for the rags. they only hate the good ones and we are fastly becoming a great team and they will hate us for it

True, but people do not hate Barcelona.

hbruz80 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

they do in spain. they recent their success and maybe there is not as many people hate them because there is madrid who buy everything barca use their youth system. but people still resent their success

hbruz80 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Unless you support Real Madrid, to a lesser extent, Chelsea or Manchester United!

Just as many people hate United as love them. They don't seem to care, either.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
hbruz80 said:

Unless you support Real Madrid, to a lesser extent, Chelsea or Manchester United!

Just as many people hate United as love them. They don't seem to care, either.

Neutrals love Barca. If people resent their success then they are being petty or are Madrid fans. The Rags and to some degree Chelsea are arrogant and are not liked for it. Barca are humble and unassuming (despite their incredible success). City was not bought by Sheikh Mansour to stir up controversy. Ofcourse once we start winning many will hate us but I think our owner can live with jealousy, but we should not portray ourselves as callous, arrogant or conceited (no prizes for guessing which manager epitomises these qualities). Great manager, yes, the face of Abu Dhabi, not in my opinion.

mancini's JM webcam.

f38g15.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.