Jose Mourinho

Didsbury Dave said:
It's probably a message to Inter and the whole of Italy. A kind of "Fuck you" if you like.

That's the way I see it anyway. He's not talking to the Italian press, so he knows his quotes will be bandied around all the Italian media in the coming days.

Absolutely no way the Italian public and Italian football are going to react with anything but fury when the quote "I don't like Italian football, and it doesn't like me. Simple." Is translated over...

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
It's all to do with Jose's buyout clause which he has already confirmed stands at 5.5mil, he hardly wants to have to pay to go and will want to leave via "mutual consent" therefore foregoing having to make the payment - just like in any business, hence Moratti saying he is staying.

Mindgames, Jose loves them.

No matter what happens, Moratti won't sack Mourinho, makes no sense on any level. So Jose will have to pay out his buy out clause if he wants to walk this summer. To suggest that outburst was about something as trivial as 5 million euros to a man who's currently earning what, 12 million euros a year, after tax, who knows if he leaves for another job, his new employer will pay the buy out clause...yeah, I just find that impossible to believe.

You seriously think that Jose doesn't give two hoots about 5.5mil?

Didsbury Dave said:
It's probably a message to Inter and the whole of Italy. A kind of "Fuck you" if you like.

he said he was happy at inter, but not happy in italian football.

you can either take it at face value, in which case it seems a bit spiteful to say it so often and with such emphasis. kind of what you'd expect from a rejected narcissist ;)

otherwise it looks like he is cultivating a seige mentality.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
No matter what happens, Moratti won't sack Mourinho, makes no sense on any level. So Jose will have to pay out his buy out clause if he wants to walk this summer. To suggest that outburst was about something as trivial as 5 million euros to a man who's currently earning what, 12 million euros a year, after tax, who knows if he leaves for another job, his new employer will pay the buy out clause...yeah, I just find that impossible to believe.

Not when he's unlikely to be the one paying it...

Lets face it, he isn't leaving Inter to sit on his arse for a year...he'll leave for a new job, so his compensation will be paid by the new club.

Not really sure I can see any other scenario...okay, so he hates Italian football so much that he quits to sit around and do nothing all next season in the hope of the getting the United job? Well, I suppose it's possible, but IMO, highly unlikely...

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

Probably not if his next employers PAY the £5.5m....;o)

Mourinho is a master showman, but his football is boring, at Chelsea they played a virtual long ball game, launch it up to Drogba.

The Inter fans don’t like Mourinho tactics, that is why the are on this site following Mancini, our football will get better once Mancini can rebalance our squad and get some quality box to box midfielders who have a bit of pace about them.

We have a quality manager who created his own title winning team

We have got something good for once why oh why cant we keep it

Leave the pantomime to someone else for once

Give Mancini a chance and we will start to win things, give Mourinho a chance and he will use us

Ballet On Ice said:
Mourinho is a master showman, but his football is boring, at Chelsea they played a virtual long ball game, launch it up to Drogba.

The Inter fans don’t like Mourinho tactics, that is why the are on this site following Mancini, our football will get better once Mancini can rebalance our squad and get some quality box to box midfielders who have a bit of pace about them.

Give Mancini a chance and we will start to win things, give Mourinho a chance and he will use us

i think i love you BOI ;)

I wonder what the Inter fans think of all this?

Abit like what we thought about Robinho's quotes re Barcelona etc!

Ballet On Ice said:

what wud you rather happen? bring hughes back and play decent attacking football and win fuck all or get mourinho in and win loads? because lets face it, everything is in place for mourinho if he was to take over. good fanbase, nice ground, decent squad already, endless money! i couldnt give a shit if we try and walk the ball into the net or we hoof it up field like we did for tevez when he got his first at chelsea. trophies is what makes a good club not if you can pass it along the floor everyweek

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.