Jose Mourinho

I consider it more than coincidence Jose has piped up so soon after his agent Jorge Mendes was rumbled being in Manchester (last Friday).

Not the hardest thing in the world to coincide his visit with Nani's new contract.

This bit is clear speculation on my part, but it is not beyond the realms Jose was merely coding some sort of acceptance to us.

On another issue, and those who know the score won't need to dig too deep.

The fact it is Juventus which the Italian media are continuing to state Mancini is lined up for, should not be ignored...

mcfc_die_hard said:
Ballet On Ice said:
Mourinho is a master showman, but his football is boring, at Chelsea they played a virtual long ball game, launch it up to Drogba.

The Inter fans don’t like Mourinho tactics, that is why the are on this site following Mancini, our football will get better once Mancini can rebalance our squad and get some quality box to box midfielders who have a bit of pace about them.

We have a quality manager who created his own title winning team

We have got something good for once why oh why cant we keep it

Leave the pantomime to someone else for once

Give Mancini a chance and we will start to win things, give Mourinho a chance and he will use us

what wud you rather happen? bring hughes back and play decent attacking football and win fuck all or get mourinho in and win loads? because lets face it, everything is in place for mourinho if he was to take over. good fanbase, nice ground, decent squad already, endless money! i couldnt give a shit if we try and walk the ball into the net or we hoof it up field like we did for tevez when he got his first at chelsea. trophies is what makes a good club not if you can pass it along the floor everyweek

he never mentioned hughes, only mancini, and he will get us playing good football AND winning things im sure.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Ballet On Ice said:
Mourinho is a master showman, but his football is boring, at Chelsea they played a virtual long ball game, launch it up to Drogba.

The Inter fans don’t like Mourinho tactics, that is why the are on this site following Mancini, our football will get better once Mancini can rebalance our squad and get some quality box to box midfielders who have a bit of pace about them.

Give Mancini a chance and we will start to win things, give Mourinho a chance and he will use us

what wud you rather happen? bring hughes back and play decent attacking football and win fuck all or get mourinho in and win loads? because lets face it, everything is in place for mourinho if he was to take over. good fanbase, nice ground, decent squad already, endless money! i couldnt give a shit if we try and walk the ball into the net or we hoof it up field like we did for tevez when he got his first at chelsea. trophies is what makes a good club not if you can pass it along the floor everyweek

This is a complete fallacy that we played good football under Hughes. It was disorganized nonsense that occasionally looked good due to the talented strikers we have.

And as stated above Mancini is far more likely to do a Wenger for us. ie stay and build

wrongun73 said:
Ballet On Ice said:

i think i love you BOI ;)

I hope your female

wrongun73 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

he never mentioned hughes, only mancini, and he will get us playing good football AND winning things im sure.

so you think mancini plays good attacking football? no to be honest its boring, just as boring as mourinho, but like i said im in a win win situation because im happy if he stays and im happy if mourinho comes in.

mcfc_die_hard said:
wrongun73 said:

so you think mancini plays good attacking football? no to be honest its boring, just as boring as mourinho, but like i said im in a win win situation because im happy if he stays and im happy if mourinho comes in.

yes but mancini hasnt yet been allowed to put his own stamp on the side

mcfc_die_hard said:
Ballet On Ice said:

A simple question

If you are going to win things, wouldn’t you rather win pretty than win ugly.

Would you wish to support the old Arsenal team that won 1-0

Or the Arsenal team of Viera Henry etc

Yes I want to win things, but I’m greedy and I also want to watch an entertaining team and I believe Mancini will deliver this when he can get his own players in.

Ballet On Ice said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

A simple question

If you are going to win things, wouldn’t you rather win pretty than win ugly.

Would you wish to support the old Arsenal team that won 1-0

Or the Arsenal team of Viera Henry etc

Yes I want to win things, but I’m greedy and I also want to watch an entertaining team and I believe Mancini will deliver this when he can get his own players in.

but mancini doesnt have a rep of playing amazing attacking football he is defensive minded. but like i said i want mancini to have time i like the guy but people slag mourinho's style of football but its just as boring as mancini's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.