Joshua Kimmich

Yeah
Maybe if we are thinking about bringing in 2 midfielders, our thinking could be that we could get Kimmich and Douglas Luiz for the price of Bruno
The 2 does suggest 2 cheaper ones. I don’t know what to make of Kimmich coming. He’s very Kovacic, albeit with RB cover.

He’d be another top body to have in the squad though.

Luiz vs Bruno is pretty close for me, so saving £60m would probsbly be the deciding factor for me.

wouldnt surprise me if he's/team testing water. Bayern have a load of CMs at the min. Kimmich, Pavlovic, Goretska, Lainer, Musiala.

Unless he wants to be a RB he'll be eyeing a move
This will probably be Kimmich last big contract or move in his career so Pep might appeal
Yeah I agree

The 2 does suggest 2 cheaper ones. I don’t know what to make of Kimmich coming. He’s very Kovacic, albeit with RB cover.

He’d be another top body to have in the squad though.

Luiz vs Bruno is pretty close for me, so saving £60m would probsbly be the deciding factor for me.
Market is so poor for 6/8

This will probably be Kimmich last big contract or move in his career so Pep might appeal
Yeah I agree
Take him, sell Walker to Saudi. Move to a 2-3 build up with Gvardiol - Rodri - Kimmich.

Haaland
Doku KDB Foden Savio
Gvardiol Rodri Kimmich
Dias Stones
Ederson

Done (but highly unlikely and probably in dreamland territory).

Take him, sell Walker to Saudi. Move to a 2-3 build up with Gvardiol - Rodri - Kimmich.

Haaland
Doku KDB Foden Savio
Gvardiol Rodri Kimmich
Dias Stones
Ederson

I’d love that

Would Rico going on loan have an impact?

Haaland
Doku KDB Foden Savio
Gvardiol Rodri Kimmich
Dias Stones
Ederson

I think that is a simple, brilliant solution. I don't understand how that is a dreamland. Savio is already signed, and Kimmich seems to be available, and we are interested. This is what we know. Based on that, I reckon that's the easiest solution here and makes the most sense considering we are potentially in for a rebuild after Pep next year ( hope he stays, though).

We need to buy smart this window. Quality over quantity.

Haaland
Doku KDB Foden Savio
Gvardiol Rodri Kimmich
Dias Stones
Ederson

Thats a good line up and one I wanted before the Guimaraes talk, but I'd keep Walker to rotate with Kimmich but also allow for Kimmich playing some games as a single pivot resting Rodri.(could Lewis shadow that Kimmich role, probably)
Plus I expect we'd have Bernardo staying to play too,

Haaland
Doku KDB Foden Savio
Gvardiol Rodri Kimmich
Dias Stones
Ederson

only issue for me is that we would loose his pace, which none of the current squad can compete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.