Joshua Kimmich

I am not so sure any signing would convince Pep to stay. It is the challenge. He has won the lot at City.
Nah, it’s whether his juices are flowing and that comes from the players in training day to day and obviously matches.

I bet he misses Gundo as a neighbour as well. I bet they had some high level chats over a glass of wine/juice.

Wonder if Kimmich could become his neighbour and emulate that!

Offer shouldn't be over 40m. 29 years old, in the final year of his contract, and hasn't been all that good for Bayern the last couple seasons.

Would be indifferent on the signing honestly. Prefer making our squad younger rather than older but if Pep wants him, go for it I guess.

Well, either he or his advisors must have put it out there about City.

Bayern are offering about £30m short of Palhinha’s RC at the moment.
Yeah
Maybe if we are thinking about bringing in 2 midfielders, our thinking could be that we could get Kimmich and Douglas Luiz for the price of Bruno

Well, either he or his advisors must have put it out there about City.

Bayern are offering about £30m short of Palhinha’s RC at the moment.
wouldnt surprise me if he's/team testing water. Bayern have a load of CMs at the min. Kimmich, Pavlovic, Goretska, Lainer, Musiala.

Unless he wants to be a RB he'll be eyeing a move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.