Joshua Kimmich

We’ll keep Walker
If we sign Kimmich, Rico gets a loan I think
Links are really persistent so there is definitely something in it

The 2 does suggest 2 cheaper ones. I don’t know what to make of Kimmich coming. He’s very Kovacic, albeit with RB cover.

He’d be another top body to have in the squad though.

Luiz vs Bruno is pretty close for me, so saving £60m would probsbly be the deciding factor for me.
Does Kimmich really want to leave Germany and come here, not so sure myself.

If Bayern put the contract he wants on the table he would be signing it very quickly.

Does Kimmich really want to leave Germany and come here, not so sure myself.

If Bayern put the contract he wants on the table he would be signing it very quickly.
He would 100% have to take a pay cut on his current terms

in attack yes, in defense and recovery no, he would be more of a liability in defence, if we pay v Real,Liverpool ie. Ofc i doubt he will play this type of games and akanji would step in.
Don’t see the point if that’s the case, what happens when players lose form or get injured

he would be very handy vs teams who play compact and put 10 defenders
Yes but no better for that than Savio. Frimpong doesn't make any sense to me at any level.Certainly if we got Kimmich and kept Walker, Frimpong would be pointless.

Yes but no better for that than Savio. Frimpong doesn't make any sense to me at any level.Certainly if we got Kimmich and kept Walker, Frimpong would be pointless.
Agree but not about keeping Walker. I could see Walker going and Stones and Kimmich and Branthwaite coming in. I think Akanji would cover the need for Walkers pace. I could also Phillips as a makeweight for Branthwaite

Frimpong would be great as a attacking wing-back, which means Pep can get extra man in the attack.

Generally knowing how Pep loves to invert fullbacks and does not want get attacking wingbacks then Kimmich would make most sense.

Everything depends on how Pep will want to set-up, if the rumored 3-5-2 formation is real, then Frimpong would make sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.