Joshua Kimmich

30 just after the turn of the year and, in my eyes, already past his peak and people talking of a five year contract is a massive no in capital letters. Imagine him at 31 with 3 yrs left on a big contract, he would be getting the abuse being given to Phillips right now.

And we could likely get a player well past his peak, on huge wages for 5 years. We are not the rags.
We aren’t run like the rags were, so either we won’t get him, or if we do it will be for very good reasons. Wouldn’t worry about it.

Cue the Phillips we don’t always get it right comments.
We usually do.

Just my opinion. Let’s remember these posts and look where he is in two years time.

Your opinion based on? Do you watch him a lot? He played over 50 games last season in all competitions and was one of Bayern's best players. I just don't know what you're basing this on outside of a strange anxiety about Man United.

Is Bernardo Silva past it? Kimmich had a better season than him.

Kimmich is refusing to sign a new contract at Bayern. Same with Alphonso Davies. I would imagine Bayern would love to keep both players. Kimmich for me would be an excellent addition and the only issues are wages and what Bayern are going to ask if they were to sell this summer.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.