Joshua Kimmich

New York is a great City, it’s the one I choose if moving to the States.
Unless you are rich, it's not, from my experience. Dirty, crime-ridden. I moved out of there after less than a year. It's great if you live in a nice area, can afford to enjoy the perks of a big city. For a footballer? Great. For average Joe? Not so much.

Back on topic, I can't wait to see Kimmich in our shirt. Covers RB, midfield, has a ton of experience at the highest level, typical Pep-player, genuinely world-class for me. An absolute no brainer and I hope we sign him asap.

Attachments

• kimmich.jpeg
    kimmich.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 32
Unless you are rich, it's not, from my experience. Dirty, crime-ridden. I moved out of there after less than a year. It's great if you live in a nice area, can afford to enjoy the perks of a big city. For a footballer? Great. For average Joe? Not so much.

Back on topic, I can't wait to see Kimmich in our shirt. Covers RB, midfield, has a ton of experience at the highest level, typical Pep-player, genuinely world-class for me. An absolute no brainer and I hope we sign him asap.
Me too mate

We need somebody that can play as a 6 ,if Rodri is out for weeks or even longer Lewis isn’t anywhere near that yet.
I never said he was Rodri’s replacement. Lewis is someone who would play next to Rodri. If we buy kimmich that puts an end to that in my opinion.

Kimmich isn’t a Rodri replacement either. I don’t think he’s anywhere near as good in that role.

With you on Kimmich. Think it's a done deal at this point. I think our summer signings will just be Savio + Kimmich unless Ederson takes the Saudi bait. Which should put us in a very nice position to win the league again.

Oh, and the typical squad player signing to replace Gomez.

I know everybody always wants to splash the cash and get some shiny new signings but there isn't that much top level talent to be had this summer. There is no Haaland, Bellingham, or even Gvardiol-level signing to make. City's board is positioning themselves to spend big next summer imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.