Joshua Kimmich

I’m not saying Kimmich isn’t a good player but our system presently relies on Walkers pace - if Kimmich is gonna replace Walker we need another plan to cover fast counter attacks.
If he signs I think he will be brought in to supplement the midfield.

I’m not saying Kimmich isn’t a good player but our system presently relies on Walkers pace - if Kimmich is gonna replace Walker we need another plan to cover fast counter attacks.

Walker is declining mate, age waits for no man and he’s been pretty terrible in the euros and was shocking against Slovakia.

Walker is declining mate, age waits for no man and he’s been pretty terrible in the euros and was shocking against Slovakia.
Fully agree.

I see Akanji and Kimmich as our starting right backs next season. If Akanji starts, Kimmich plays midfield. If Akanji needs a rest etc., Kimmich is at right back. Kyle can only be a backup for us next season, IMO. He made a a lot of errors and was poor for me last season. It cost us in in PL but we got away with it, we didn't get away with it in the CL.

Fully agree.

I see Akanji and Kimmich as our starting right backs next season. If Akanji starts, Kimmich plays midfield. If Akanji needs a rest etc., Kimmich is at right back. Kyle can only be a backup for us next season, IMO. He made a a lot of errors and was poor for me last season. It cost us in in PL but we got away with it, we didn't get away with it in the CL.
He didn’t play away against Madrid and was good at home against Madrid

Fully agree.

Maybe with Vinny at Bayern now he may want Walker for a season or two?

I didn't like his defending for the Rodrygo goal at home. I thought he could have done more.
Dias could’ve done more once he allows the cross Walker is stick between trying to cut out the cross or stop his man
Funny how all the Madrid players and people let Mbappe say he is one of the hardest defenders to play against though
Granted he has been better though in previous seasons
Not sure if he is done yet though

You could see it last season as well. He had some games when he was awful at defending. Wouldn't mind him going to Saudi. But he has to be careful if he's going there. Exposing his genitals again and he could be there a lot longer than he wishes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.