Joshua Kimmich

Signing both Bruno.G and Kimmich make sense

Our biggest issue from last few season have been low block

Kimmich would be inverted right back with giving Bruno.G/Rodri licence to get further up the field.

Walker would be mint v big teams

Agreed mate, if possible we need both for quality and flexibility? Walker for me can go though as I think he’s declining at a fast rate

Agreed mate, if possible we need both for quality and flexibility? Walker for me can go though as I think he’s declining at a fast rate
For me I would be letting Walker Gomez and Stones go and Branthwaite and Kimmich come in. I think stones is so injury prone these days

For me I would be letting Walker Gomez and Stones go and Branthwaite and Kimmich come in. I think stones is so injury prone these days
I wouldn't be letting Stones go just yet, purely from an age perspective, and because no-one else offers what he does to the team when fit. But in terms of reliability, he has to be in that bracket of players with Kev and Walker (both due to age) where there now needs to be a succession plan in place and a long term replacement for his position needs to be in the squad in the next two years.

I wouldn't be letting Stones go just yet, purely from an age perspective, and because no-one else offers what he does to the team when fit. But in terms of reliability, he has to be in that bracket of players with Kev and Walker (both due to age) where there now needs to be a succession plan in place and a long term replacement for his position needs to be in the squad in the next two years.
Love stones, but due to his injury record, maybe it’s time to let him go. In terms of what he offers to the team when fit, i think Josko is the man to step into that role.

Feel like there is a strong chance this one happens

So let me get this right, if there is no agreement, he might consider leaving. And if he considers leaving, the PL could be a destination. And if it is a destination, there is a chance he could move to the PL.

Wow, exciting revelation Fabsy!

With the Palhinha deal done, I expect this to pick up some pace now. Especially if Germany lose on Friday. I think this could be our 2nd transfer this summer after Savio.

With the Palhinha deal done, I expect this to pick up some pace now. Especially if Germany lose on Friday. I think this could be our 2nd transfer this summer after Savio.
I hope you are right but I have a feeling it’ll be a long drawn transfer saga if we are actually in for him. We probably won’t want to pay the fee Bayern want plus we’ll have to negotiate a contract
Still waiting for a really reliable source to say we want him

I hope you are right but I have a feeling it’ll be a long drawn transfer saga if we are actually in for him. We probably won’t want to pay the fee Bayern want plus we’ll have to negotiate a contract
Still waiting for a really reliable source to say we want him
His wages will be the issue not the transfer fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.