Joshua Kimmich

Because by all accounts Kimmich wants to play in cm yet both Germany and Bayern want him as a rb even when they have some pretty average players in cm.

That along with his wages and transfer fee I’m not convinced Kimmich is the answer for city

Because by all accounts Kimmich wants to play in cm yet both Germany and Bayern want him as a rb even when they have some pretty average players in cm. I’m not convinced Kimmich is the answer for city

Fairs, sound like it just came down to legs and shape, maybe he doesnt rate Henrichs more than Can lol

If I were to pick a Gundogan replacement, which is what all these talks about Bruno/Kimmich etc is about, I think I'mll go with the Ruiz guy that plays alongside Rodri for Spain already.

They fit so well together like a glove. And Ruis makes those Gundogan runs into the box. Not to mention he has a cannon of a left foot.
This every day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.