Joshua Kimmich

Whilst he’d be the perfect player for Rico to learn from, I don’t think he’s good enough these days to justify being one of our top earners.

I even doubt Rico needs Kimmich to learn what he has to.

It would be much better to see Rico being like Zabaleta, Lahm or (without the snidey side) Carvajal. Passion, fire, terrier-like defending.
Kimmich is not that level anymore.

I still don't see how Joshua would solve our problems as he's not a PL 6, not a PL RB and doesn't want to be a squad player to fill some gaps.
Not even cheap in any way. And no way anyone can guarantee or even tell him anything about Pep plans.

EDIT: for a reason I very much hope Joshua has Nico Williams in his pocket later today but I have some doubts.

I even doubt Rico needs Kimmich to learn what he has to.

It would be much better to see Rico being like Zabaleta, Lahm or (without the snidey side) Carvajal. Passion, fire, terrier-like defending.
Kimmich is not that level anymore.

I still don't see how Joshua would solve our problems as he's not a PL 6, not a PL RB and doesn't want to be a squad player to fill some gaps.
Not even cheap in any way. And no way anyone can guarantee or even tell him anything about Pep plans.

EDIT: for a reason I very much hope Joshua has Nico Williams in his pocket later today but I have some doubts.
doesnt have the size or strength for this.

We just need for the euros to finish!

Once the clubs knows what’s happening with Pep and players we will see something.

I think this gets done but done just yet.

New York is a great City, it’s the one I choose if moving to the States.
Yikes! As someone who lived in New York for 10 years and left. I don't know why anyone will move there.

Unless you are young and rich. Then it's fine. To be fair, I lost my taste for Cities in my 30s. Is rather small towns, quaint villages or a surburb with a major city about an hour or so away.

With you on Kimmich. Think it's a done deal at this point. I think our summer signings will just be Savio + Kimmich unless Ederson takes the Saudi bait. Which should put us in a very nice position to win the league again.

Oh, and the typical squad player signing to replace Gomez.

I know everybody always wants to splash the cash and get some shiny new signings but there isn't that much top level talent to be had this summer. There is no Haaland, Bellingham, or even Gvardiol-level signing to make. City's board is positioning themselves to spend big next summer imo.
I think Ridrygo will move this summer. Whether to us, United or Arsenal I don't know. But I'm convinced he won't stay at Madrid.

I'm hoping it's us.

Savior, Kimmich, Rodrygo, Costa. That would about do it.

Edit: My autocorrect always changes 'Savio' to 'Savior' ... Used to annoy me. But perhaps it's trying to tell me something. So I'll stop correcting it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.