Joshua Kimmich

Yikes! As someone who lived in New York for 10 years and left. I don't know why anyone will move there.

Unless you are young and rich. Then it's fine. To be fair, I lost my taste for Cities in my 30s. Is rather small towns, quaint villages or a surburb with a major city about an hour or so away.

Looks like New Yorkers agree with you too.

About 7 million New Yorkers plan to leave the state, a new survey revealed this month. In a new Marist poll, 37 percent of New Yorkers—roughly 7 million people—said they plan to move away

I think Ridrygo will move this summer. Whether to us, United or Arsenal I don't know. But I'm convinced he won't stay at Madrid.

I'm hoping it's us.

Savior, Kimmich, Rodrygo, Costa. That would about do it.

Edit: My autocorrect always changes 'Savio' to 'Savior' ... Used to annoy me. But perhaps it's trying to tell me something. So I'll stop correcting it :)
I like the optimism

I’m way more pessimistic - I’m genuinely thinking it could be Savio and a back up goalkeeper

Maybe a Gomez replacement but no offence to Gomez but I’m not sure I’d even class that as as signing

I like the optimism

I’m way more pessimistic - I’m genuinely thinking it could be Savio and a back up goalkeeper
I don't think Kimmich will agree to a pay cut. Unless Pep is leaving at the end of this season ( a genuine possibility) I think Kimmich will be more than happy to come spend 3 seasons with Pep at his current salary. Rather than take a 20% cut to play for a newbie Manager (Sorry Legend Kompany).

But you are probably right on the Goalie front. :(

The fact Kimmich is playing at rb and emre can has been preferred in cm suggests to me Kimmich is not the ideal Rodri back up

Yikes! As someone who lived in New York for 10 years and left. I don't know why anyone will move there.

Unless you are young and rich. Then it's fine. To be fair, I lost my taste for Cities in my 30s. Is rather small towns, quaint villages or a surburb with a major city about an hour or so away.
Most new york athletes tend to live in towns outside of new york. Mainly new jersey and north of the city. People go in to new york for work or entertainment. Living there is not affordable unless you're in a council estate, or obviously wealthy. Those not in either category are just fools. Although living in the outer boroughs (not brooklyn), can be affordable depending on the neighborhood.

If I were to pick a Gundogan replacement, which is what all these talks about Bruno/Kimmich etc is about, I think I'mll go with the Ruiz guy that plays alongside Rodri for Spain already.

They fit so well together like a glove. And Ruis makes those Gundogan runs into the box. Not to mention he has a cannon of a left foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.