Joshua Kimmich

He is, but wasn’t trusted to play in midfield until last season.
But he was trusted to play a lot more than Rico. The players that were in front of Phil were all experienced top class international who he learnt a lot from. I don't think Rico has the skill set that Phil has but he has something that Pep likes. He will get his chances in the cup competitions again. It would probably benefit him going on loan to another Premier League club.

But he was trusted to play a lot more than Rico. The players that were in front of Phil were all experienced top class international who he learnt a lot from. I don't think Rico has the skill set that Phil has but he has something that Pep likes. He will get his chances in the cup competitions again. It would probably benefit him going on loan to another Premier League club.
They play different positions. Rico will never be a 10 or a wide forward.

Foden was never trusted in midfield until last season. Rico already is. He was trusted to play in midfield at the Emirates.

I can’t see the point of him going on loan as his skillset isn’t suited to most other team’s midfield. His ability to take the ball on the half turn means he will be useful to us this season.

Yeah - I reckon if doesn’t leave this summer, he’ll be at Bayern for the rest of his career
Exactly and if no one else will give him the same money as he’s currently on a 25% wages drop to stay at Bayern (what’s being reported) is still as good as he’ll get anywhere else if not more.

Lewis has a huge future ahead of him and playing with players like Kimmich who are position-less like him but at the highest level would be great for his development but he’s around world class players every day anyway so he’ll also be fine if we didn’t sign him.

One thing that strikes me with Lewis is when he plays he’s one of the best players on the pitch and often gets man of the match.

He’s progression won’t be slow but will be gradual, also has been talks of trying to get him a loan move after his new contract as they want him playing football which is also a sign of how much we rate him.

Blue Tone really is a bullshitter with foreign fanboys clinging onto his every word,he lives near Southampton & attends about 1 game a season, he scans other forums & posts info from them such as early team news which is usually wrong ,take anything he says with a pinch of salt.
Thanks. He does seem to dismiss any rumours straight away .

His wages are insanely high as he has no agent and those costs are in his salary. (His wife is a lawyer...)

Kimmich has maneuvered himself into a tricky situation as he demands more appreciation by the club (after his anti-vaxxer Covid story).
Reminds me a bit of Yaya's cake. And clubs don't like to back down.

Next problem: his 4 kids are born 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2024.
His wife Lina is 4 years older and she's wearing the britches. You would have to ask HER where he will end up.

Another thought: if you sign him for 40m on high wages for say 4 years what if she wants to leave after 1 year? That bundle is much more difficult to handle. Getting rid is a problem.

He loves to live around Munich and wants to play for Germany. I bet he would like to stay but the club have enough of his big ego ('Kimm-ICH') that is going on their nerves. No idea what Kompany thinks.

Tough to predict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.