Joshua Kimmich

It's no secret (at least in Germany) Kimmich would love to take his family to Barcelona. It's also no secret Barca loves to sign players on a free. That would be next summer.
Wouldn't be a surprise.
Great scenario for us if that was the case.

I would think Bayern need to bring some money in this summer and reduce their wage bill after several signings, Musiala anyone??

It is also no secret that they also love to try sell them a season or two later for profit. They basically flipping free players for profit.
i don't remember anyone who they flipped for profit, maybe Aubameyang for free from Arsenal and then to Chelsea

It is also no secret that they also love to try sell them a season or two later for profit. They basically flipping free players for profit.
"try"
I though making it bold would help!

But it didnt!!!

i don't remember anyone who they flipped for profit,
You do not have a memory issue, I would say, you have a lack of awarness of what is happening in other teams, which is fine.

ANYWAY:

Abumayeng -> 12M
Mephis Depay ->3M
Garcia will be ->20M
Kessie -> 12.5M
Bellerin-> 1M
Inigo -> They are trying to flip him in this transfer window.
Gundo-> Rumoured to be heading to Galatasaray. Nothing concrete just rumours. But I DOUBT Flick would push him out!

Last edited:
"try"
I though making it bold would help!

But it didnt!!!

You do not have a memory issue, I would say, you have a lack of awarness of what is happening in other teams, which is fine.

ANYWAY:

Abumayeng -> 12M
Mephis Depay ->3M
Garcia will be ->20M
Kessie -> 12.5M
Bellerin-> 1M
Inigo -> They are trying to flip him in this transfer window.
Gundo-> Runoured to be Galatasaray. Nothing concrete just rumours
oh shit, now i remember, the same also goes for Paulinho, loaned him for a year, bought him and then sold him back for slight income

The same goes for Malcom. Probably the same will go for Roque.

oh shit, now i remember, the same also goes for Paulinho, loaned him for a year, bought him and then sold him back for slight income

The same goes for Malcom. Probably the same will go for Roque.
They will also do it to Christensen and Alonso. Once they are done using them!

Don’t reckon we’ve really formalised our interest on this one
Mad to think Bayern’s highest earners will be getting the least minutes next season

They definitely want him gone - will be interesting to see what happens in a few weeks time with this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.