Joshua Kimmich

His wages are insanely high as he has no agent and those costs are in his salary. (His wife is a lawyer...)

Kimmich has maneuvered himself into a tricky situation as he demands more appreciation by the club (after his anti-vaxxer Covid story).
Reminds me a bit of Yaya's cake. And clubs don't like to back down.

Next problem: his 4 kids are born 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2024.
His wife Lina is 4 years older and she's wearing the britches. You would have to ask HER where he will end up.

Another thought: if you sign him for 40m on high wages for say 4 years what if she wants to leave after 1 year? That bundle is much more difficult to handle. Getting rid is a problem.

He loves to live around Munich and wants to play for Germany. I bet he would like to stay but the club have enough of his big ego ('Kimm-ICH') that is going on their nerves. No idea what Kompany thinks.

Tough to predict.

Its how much he respects Pep that may resolve some of the very relevant issues you've mentioned. As you wrote, tough to predict.

Germany out of the EUROS for a while now. It's disappointing how this deal is not progressing. Almost a month into the transfer window and we are yet to make a move.

Germany out of the EUROS for a while now. It's disappointing how this deal is not progressing. Almost a month into the transfer window and we are yet to make a move.
Disappointing, but no need to be concerned.

Who have last season's top six bought so far? Aside from the lad Spurs bought from Leeds and Arsenal signing Raya permanently, I can't think of any big Premier League deals that have gone through? (Unless I'm forgetting someone obvious)

This is normal for a tournament summer.

guess lot of our targets are curious if Pep is staying longer or not. Pep's pull should not be underestimated.
especially the ones that would have almost free choice to go to any top club in case of enough interest.

hope Txiki is not only selling targets the chance to find out in 5 months time if Pep renews or not lol.

we need to fucking lie to them if needed, like of course Pep is here for another 5 years. :)
but even if he doesnt you wouldnt believe who will replace him.

It's no secret (at least in Germany) Kimmich would love to take his family to Barcelona. It's also no secret Barca loves to sign players on a free. That would be next summer.
Wouldn't be a surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.