Joshua Kimmich

Leaves on a free next season is my guess. Bayern did let Alaba run his contract down and he is still an important player to lose in Vinny's first season in charge. They will offload other players first.

Leaves on a free next season is my guess. Bayern did let Alaba run his contract down and he is still an important player to lose in Vinny's first season in charge. They will offload other players first.
Yeah I agree but they do need to sell players so there might be a chance

Yeah I agree but they do need to sell players so there might be a chance
Slim to remote. The likes of Coman, Sane, Gnarby are higher on their list. Even Goretzka would be on the list of open to offers ahead of Kimmich.

People tend to overlook Walker's speed when preventing a counter, if Pep gets Kimmich, it wouldn't be for the RB position.
We defend counters from the front, there are a few games when Walker would be used but for most games Kimmich or Ajanji would be fine.
If we bought Kimmich inverted right back is the only position that makes any sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.