Joshua Kimmich

If this guy is really available and anybody but us gets him, some serious questions need to be asked. Pep made this guy. We could really use him. World-class and with the right experience.

What if he doesn't want to be here, Do you still ask serious questions?
No, only if he chooses the likes of Liverpool or Chelsea. If he wants to stay put, fair enough. As I said, I would be worried if he wants to leave but ends up "not wanting to be here" and chooses someone else. You would think we, the treble winners, with Pep in charge, have sufficient pull factor.

No, only if he chooses the likes of Liverpool or Chelsea. If he wants to stay put, fair enough. As I said, I would be worried if he wants to leave but ends up "not wanting to be here" and chooses someone else. You would think we, the treble winners, with Pep in charge, have sufficient pull factor.
Unless we didn't want him.

Doesn't matter what your pull factor is if the lad wants something different.

Maybe he prefers London cocktail bars to drinking in the wetherspoons in Picadilly Gardens. I have no idea

I can't see us getting lucky enough to have this guy fall into our lap. Would be awesome if Tuchel is dumb enough to let him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.