Joshua Kimmich

I can't see us getting lucky enough to have this guy fall into our lap. Would be awesome if Tuchel is dumb enough to let him go.
Seems unlikely,but it would show how getting business done early isn't always best and things can suddenly become open later in the window that didn't seem likely. Which is exactly how we ended up with Dias and not Koulibaly.

Seems unlikely,but it would show how getting business done early isn't always best and things can suddenly become open later in the window that didn't seem likely. Which is exactly how we ended up with Dias and not Koulibaly.
Now that definitely worked out better for us, even more so after Koulibaly's abject showing in the Premier League, just to be moved on after one season.

Now that definitely worked out better for us, even more so after Koulibaly's abject showing in the Premier League, just to be moved on after one season.

The couple of times I saw Koulibaly last season he moved like an elderly George Foreman. Bullet definitely missed….

Kimmich world class and another level above Rice. If LFC get him he will transform them. He would be perfect for Pep. Very versatile in many positions and a clever player.
You’re damn right he is - tell it to ‘applejuice’ as he’s obviously been watching a different Kimmich…..

I can't see us getting lucky enough to have this guy fall into our lap. Would be awesome if Tuchel is dumb enough to let him go.
Not a chance this it Tuchel's decision to make.

The Bayern board run that club and they won't be letting a club legend walk out the door and certainly not to us.

Not a chance this it Tuchel's decision to make.

The Bayern board run that club and they won't be letting a club legend walk out the door and certainly not to us.
Traditionally that has been the way at Bayern. However, I've read some speculation that Tuchel is more empowered than the average Bayern coach partially because of the turmoil at board level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.