Joshua Kimmich

You’re damn right he is - tell it to ‘applejuice’ as he’s obviously been watching a different Kimmich…..
Eight Bundesliga titles, three German Cups, one Champions League, and 79 caps for Germany suggests Kimmich is a bit useful. Having watched Bayern on TV and against City I would say he is Bayern's best player. He reminds me of Philip Lahm who was an all-time great.

If Bernardo stays another top mid like Kimmich would be too much to share minutes. Kovacic arrived for Gundo. Adding Kimmich won't work with Phillips supposed to take more minutes too.

Forget about Kimmich as RB, he's a mid now and that's what he wants.

But beside his strengths as a player, he isn't an easy character! He is extremely overambitious and the opposite of Gundo's charming and diplomatic personality for example. He's a hothead and a littler stinker if things go wrong. Jack woulld have fun winding him up all day long ;)

If you think Germans have no humour, Kimmich is the classic example.

If Bernardo stays another top mid like Kimmich would be too much to share minutes. Kovacic arrived for Gundo. Adding Kimmich won't work with Phillips supposed to take more minutes too.

Forget about Kimmich as RB, he's a mid now and that's what he wants.

But beside his strengths as a player, he isn't an easy character! He is extremely overambitious and the opposite of Gundo's charming and diplomatic personality for example. He's a hothead and a littler stinker if things go wrong. Jack woulld have fun winding him up all day long ;)

If you think Germans have no humour, Kimmich is the classic example.
Kovacic isn't a replacement for Gundo, he was being signed regardless of Gundos decision

The couple of times I saw Koulibaly last season he moved like an elderly George Foreman. Bullet definitely missed….
I was rounded on for suggesting that Stones was better and just needed to sort his shit out. Dias has been immense and Koulibaly shite - as I thought he would be. A lot of opinionated fuckers here said I was wrong/ weird/ WUM , take your pick..

Reactions: nmc
Kovacic isn't a replacement for Gundo, he was being signed regardless of Gundos decision
Minutes.
If you were Kimmich, would you join as a top mid when Rodri, Phillips, Kovacic, Bernardo and Kev are already there - plus Foden, Alvarez, McAtee and maybe Palmer waiting to play?

Write down the season minutes and you'll see what I mean, that's how it works.

Kimmich is a versatile player. He would get plenty of game time
Versatile, plenty? That wouldn't sound attractive to Kimmich at all.
He played more than any City player last season bar Rodri, Eddie and Erling. As I said, overambitious. Put him on the bench and you might have Cancelo 2.0 soon.

Minutes.
If you were Kimmich, would you join as a top mid when Rodri, Phillips, Kovacic, Bernardo and Kev are already there - plus Foden, Alvarez, McAtee and maybe Palmer waiting to play?

Write down the season minutes and you'll see what I mean, that's how it works.

He‘s better than all those apart from Kev, Rodri and Foden though so he’d play a lot, especially as we have over 60 games this season with the extra cup matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.