Joshua Kimmich

Personally would much prefer we went all in on Joao Neves. I’m not saying I’m turning my nose up to Kimmich but Neves for me.

Is he really that good and can he adapt quickly I wonder?

Kimmich was thrown into the deep end at Bayern. It's covered in "Pep Guardiola The Evolution". Left with no fit CBs he decides to use Kimmich there instead, and he was an absolute sponge as to what Pep wanted. He'll play anywhere and implement Pep's instructions. He's an absolutely brilliant player and there's no question he'd adapt fantastically well. So versatile, he's just what we need in my opinion.

I’d love him here.
I can’t see him going to Arsenal because of PSR (lovely)
Arsenal need/want a top class striker and from what I’m led to believe they are already close to failing PSR.
I may be wrong, hopefully not.
I could see the dippers having a bid though as part as a rebuild under a new manager.
Barca?
He’ll be for sale so no loan option, so they’re out.
Real?
Maybe but they’re about to sign Mbappe so that might hinder their spending.
If he’s up for sale we should be at the very least ’trying’

Arsenal will be fine for PSR with the increased revenue this season will bring.

However, i agree if City want him they'll get him. Not sure if signing a 29 year old Kimmich is the best move for Arsenal either, think i'd prefer a younger player like Zubimendi for that position.

who goes if he comes in ?
I think Kovacic or Nunes have to go to make this transfer happen personally. Both signed int he summer so hard to imagine that.

Could make an argument if Bernie goes there’s more time for Nunes/Foden/KDB out wide but personally I think that’s why we are looking at Paqueta, quite publicly, for if Bernie goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.