Joshua Kimmich

Would love him here but could also see Arteta having a big push on him unfortunately. Maybe the dippers as well if Alonso takes over .
We’re the bigger draw anyway. If we want him and he wants to leave, he’ll end up here, whoever else is interested.

Barca might be able to pull him pendent on who their new manager is.

He's simply a lovely footballer. I rate kovacic highly, especially now he seems to back up to speed, but Kimmich would be a huge upgrade

Would love him here but could also see Arteta having a big push on him unfortunately. Maybe the dippers as well if Alonso takes over .
I’d love him here.
I can’t see him going to Arsenal because of PSR (lovely)
Arsenal need/want a top class striker and from what I’m led to believe they are already close to failing PSR.
I may be wrong, hopefully not.
I could see the dippers having a bid though as part as a rebuild under a new manager.
Barca?
He’ll be for sale so no loan option, so they’re out.
Real?
Maybe but they’re about to sign Mbappe so that might hinder their spending.
If he’s up for sale we should be at the very least ’trying’

And what levers they pull ..
giphy.gif

I've wanted him here for about six seasons in a row, still love this transfer. Would be the cream to our organic strawberries. Velvet.

last game he played RB (first time in ages) & it was awful/bad...he`s simply lacks pace to cover open space & needs fast/physical players around him..hope we don`t waste money on him
lost his place in the midfield to Pavlovic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.