Joshua Kimmich

Nagelsmann extending his contract with the national team, won’t return to Bayern. Can see Kimmich leaving now, he had a very good relationship with Nagelsmann and wanted him to return to the club

Nagelsmann extending his contract with the national team, won’t return to Bayern. Can see Kimmich leaving now, he had a very good relationship with Nagelsmann and wanted him to return to the club
That is one interesting German telenovela

Makes sense, I didn't think it made much sense going back. I hope we go all in on Kimmich.

That’s huge for us - I’m calling a Bayern exodus, even if they are currently in the UCL semis they are finished. Players will want to leave.

Makes sense, I didn't think it made much sense going back. I hope we go all in on Kimmich.
If Tolmie is right about him being available for around £20m it’s a no brainer IMO. Perfect Rodri backup, can also play alongside Rodri (similar to what Kovacic has done occasionally) and can also play inverted RB. World class player and one of Pep’s favourites. His game doesn’t rely on pace or athleticism at all, so he could probably play here for another 3-4 seasons

If Tolmie is right about him being available for around £20m it’s a no brainer IMO. Perfect Rodri backup, can also play alongside Rodri (similar to what Kovacic has done occasionally) and can also play inverted RB. World class player and one of Pep’s favourites. His game doesn’t rely on pace or athleticism at all, so he could probably play here for another 3-4 seasons
Completely - Kimmich would be an awesome signing. I think we need experienced ready made players that will come in this summer and get regular minutes. I don’t see us paying the money for Neves either.

Yeah it would be the perfect signing. Tolmie said a lot of business between the two clubs potentially.
Completely - Kimmich would be an awesome signing. I think we need experienced ready made players that will come in this summer and get regular minutes. I don’t see us paying the money for Neves either.
Agreed. Unless Bernado goes the other way I really don’t see us spending 100+ on him. Think he’s a brilliant player and would love him at city. We clearly want Paqueta and a RW as well. That would be a lot of money and a Kimmich style deal would make perfect sense.

Kimmich is very much South-Germany rootet with wife and 4 little kids.

Now that Zidane is in the mix we'll see if that's reason for Kimmich to leave Germany.

Kimmich is very much South-Germany rootet with wife and 4 little kids.

Now that Zidane is in the mix we'll see if that's reason for Kimmich to leave Germany.
His name gets thrown around a lot but cant see it happening at all.

Amorim will get linked to a lot. Depends if Bayern see Alonso as the long term manager one day. Remember they paid a world record compensation package to get Nagelsmann.

Names that I believe make more sense are Hansi Flick or Sebastian Hoeness.

His name gets thrown around a lot but cant see it happening at all.

Amorim will get linked to a lot. Depends if Bayern see Alonso as the long term manager one day. Remember they paid a world record compensation package to get Nagelsmann.

Names that I believe make more sense are Hansi Flick or Sebastian Hoeness.
When you lose the league
For the first time in yonks
Who you gonna call?
Fat Sam...

GOAL_-_Blank_WEB_-_Facebook_-_2023-05-02T080606.612.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.