Joshua Kimmich

It would make a lot of sense and make me very happy. So it’s probably not going to happen.

such as ferna but i reckon club is likely prioritize getting young players as well looking for a rebuild soon
I think more likely will be a slight refresh, average age is 26, which bang in the middle of PL teams,

So we are getting 2 CDMs? Kimmich and Andre? That is not gonna happen.
For quality, versatility and experience, i would choose Kimmich, but we also have a clear cut historic behaviour of pep never transferring players from his ex teams.

Is Kimmich past it, or just doesn’t fit with Tuchel? He was one of the worlds untouchables not that long ago.

top class, history with pep but age is a concern, rather get us a young player. have seen some links recently with thuram from nice

Only 28

As long as a player isn't very injury prone, there's no reason why you wouldn't get a solid 3-4 years out of someone that age these days.

Assuming his fee wouldn't be too high, then it's not bad business if we got a few years out of him.

Also he's out of contract in 2025, even though its not this summer, if he doesn't go this window it leaves only 2 more to get something for him and you would think theyd rather move him on this window or the summer at the latest rather than drag it out until the last window next winter. They might just think it's worth doing it now and getting some dough.

Is Kimmich past it, or just doesn’t fit with Tuchel? He was one of the worlds untouchables not that long ago.

I would never let any player's performances under Tuchel cloud my opinion of them. Plenty of great players haven't been able to hack it in his oddball, wingback-obsessed, negative system. I would be surprised if he's still considered a top manager in 3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.