Joshua Kimmich

He does not play RB for Bayern but as a no. 6.

You really think Kimmich would go from Bayern to City to sometimes cover for Rodri, sometimes for the right back etc.??? And you pay more than 20 million EUR per year for that?

You even seem to be a bigger lunatic if you think Kimmich is giving up that what he has in Munich for this.
Who asked you?

Again. It all matters if A. He is playing for a new contract, and B. If Bayern say yeah, you can have him.

You really think Kimmich would go from Bayern to City to sometimes cover for Rodri, sometimes for the right back etc.??? And you pay more than 20 million EUR per year for that?

You even seem to be a bigger lunatic if you think Kimmich is giving up that what he has in Munich for this.
Why we allow a fucking Bayern Munich fan to come in here and call a City fan a lunatic is beyond me. Give me a so called lunatic City fan any day against a “fan” of an arrogant corrupt **** of a club like bayern. Horrible horrible club with absolutely no morals

I seem to recall you saying similar things when it was Rumoured Pep was coming here

Why we allow a fucking Bayern Munich fan to come in here and call a City fan a lunatic is beyond me. Give me a so called lunatic City fan any day against a “fan” of an arrogant corrupt **** of a club like bayern. Horrible horrible club with absolutely no morals

She has her opinions and we have ours and there’s plenty blue posters on here that are lunatics you only have to look at the pre match and actual match threads to confirm that ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.