Joshua Kimmich

Kimmich and Wirtz are my TOP signings for the summer window. I think we will see more signings with all the games in mind. that new CWC looks bad.
They would be mine too, assuming Phillips leaves. Though if we want more players will need to leave,not sure who those would be maybe Gomes, hopefully not Bernardo.

I've watched Bayern a lot this season and he's been bang average more often than not. Though Bayern are clearly playing well within themselves under Tuchel. Seeing as he's 29 soon his best years might already be behind him, or soon will be.

Kimmich under Pep at City would be fucking incredible.

I don't think it'll happen personally as Bayern are a load of wankers but if it does then I'll be absolutely buzzing.

Perfect, perfect Guardiola player and will slot into our squad effortlessly.

People need to remember how close they were when Pep was at Bayern and how highly Pep rated him.

Pep has waxed lyrical about how amazing he was and how much he loved him etc. The sort of language he reserves for the likes of Messi, David Silva, Kev etc.

I was convinced in 2016 that Kimmich would be our no. 1 transfer target as soon as Pep walked through the door to be honest.

Kimmich under Pep at City would be fucking incredible.

I don't think it'll happen personally as Bayern are a load of wankers but if it does then I'll be absolutely buzzing.

Perfect, perfect Guardiola player and will slot into our squad effortlessly.

People need to remember how close they were when Pep was at Bayern and how highly Pep rated him.

Pep has waxed lyrical about how amazing he was and how much he loved him etc. The sort of language he reserves for the likes of Messi, David Silva, Kev etc.

I was convinced in 2016 that Kimmich would be our no. 1 transfer target as soon as Pep walked through the door to be honest.

2016 Kimmich was considerably better than the 2024 one. Maybe he's just stale at Bayern, but he's been so average in the 7 or 8 games I've seen Bayern play this season. He's never stood out once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.