Joshua Kimmich

Kimmich is too slow for RB or double pivot besides Rodri...we already have Kova who has a similar profile/age & he`s faster/quicker than him...on top he wants around £350k per week which would make him top 3 on the wage bill (transfer fee around £30-35m, no resale value)..idk how Rodri,Foden & Co. react when somebody who contributed zero to past success will earn more than them...only upside: no agent fees.....unnecessary tansfer
They seem to quite like Erling.

Same way they reacted when Haaland joined on 1m a week I reckon. They didn't give a shit and went on to win a treble.
offensive players are most of the time top earner at a club... Haaland doesn`t earn £1m a week & he has exceptional attributes to his game (Kimmich doesn`t)..i guess many players saw him as a final puzzle for the CL (by the way KDB got a pay rise)

offensive players are most of the time top earner at a club... Haaland doesn`t earn £1m a week & he has exceptional attributes to his game (Kimmich doesn`t)..i guess many players saw him as a final puzzle for the CL (by the way KDB got a pay rise)
Getting Kimmich for £25-30m ish would be amazing business though. Similar to the Kovacic deal. We’d basically be swapping Kalvin Phillips for one of the most intelligent central midfielders in world football.

Getting Kimmich for £25-30m ish would be amazing business though. Similar to the Kovacic deal. We’d basically be swapping Kalvin Phillips for one of the most intelligent central midfielders in world football.

Except that our media would be quick to point out what a terrible mistake it was not signing for the rags or dippers .

Except that our media would be quick to point out what a terrible mistake it was not signing for the rags or dippers .
giphy.gif

Joshua Kimmich has been a shadow of the player from two seasons ago. Whether this is due to his reported fallout with management or a decline in his abilities we do not know. Perhaps he needs a change and someone like Pep to revitalise him.
At the right price and wage structure it's a yes from me.

Joshua Kimmich has been a shadow of the player from two seasons ago. Whether this is due to his reported fallout with management or a decline in his abilities we do not know. Perhaps he needs a change and someone like Pep to revitalise him.
At the right price and wage structure it's a yes from me.
At 28, for a player who has never relied on his physicality in any way, shape, or form, I am not concerned at all. I call it a good old burnout, combined with a fallout, and it clearly calls for a change of environment. It happened to me in real life, and pretty much most people I know at some point, so I think it's completely natural and can be fixed with the right move forward (whether it's work, location, whatever). His mentor (Pep) and the best team in the world (us) is that move for him, IMO. I think he knows that too (source: Tolmie).

without buying Kova,Nunes perhaps (personally i don`t rate Kimmich) but we should buy players because we need them not because it would be "amazing" business...we already spend £80m on Kova,Nunes ...KP is still at the club & perhaps we can`t offload him...Kimmich has no resale value & would earn more than/around £350k per week which imo isn`t amazing business when you look at our midfield options besides Rodri who will be playing 90-95% of the games (Kova,Nunes,Foden,Bernardo,Alvarez,Bobb,Lewis,Perrone,Grealish,Couto,Stones,Akanji)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.