Joshua Kimmich

Kimmich not so keen to join if Pep is not staying :/.

This is why I think we will get clarity on Pep's long term intentions at City in the next month, because I am sure last weeks back-page headlines of him potentially leaving next year will not have gone down well at boardroom level at City.

It just adds doubt and uncertainty in regards to players wanting to sign, they will want to know what the state of affairs are going forward.

This deal really makes sense if we are looking at loaning Rico out

He can do one then. When you sign for us you’re signing for MCFC - the best club in the world - not for the manager
Yep - my ony thought regarding this is that he is likely to stay at Bayern regardless, with pep being on the only factor that would pull him away

Fair enough really - young family, comfortable in Munich.

Reactions: CC1
How do Chelsea manage to sign so many players then? Don’t say wages because ours are certainly competitive.

Chelsea have the London factor.

For us who live in the UK, I think we take for granted that if you have money it is one of the places to be in the world to live with the opportunities is can offer with regards to networking and other business offerings. It is a monumental selling factor for a foreign footballer and their families. Most certainly for their wives.

It is the New York of Europe.

This is why I think we will get clarity on Pep's long term intentions at City in the next month, because I am sure last weeks back-page headlines of him potentially leaving next year will not have gone down well at boardroom level at City.

It just adds doubt and uncertainty in regards to players wanting to sign, they will want to know what the state of affairs are going forward.
"I am sure last weeks back-page headlines of him potentially leaving next year will not have gone down well at boardroom level at City."

Not sure if your serious?

Gorbachev GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

"I am sure last weeks back-page headlines of him potentially leaving next year will not have gone down well at boardroom level at City."

Not sure if your serious?

Gorbachev GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I just would have thought the club wouldn't have wanted any uncertainty and if he was leaving it would be tight lipped.

If there is any doubt I would have thought a few players intending to sign would now be asking the question if he is leaving.

Pep is a big pull for a lot players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.