Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep has been "operating under a handicap in certain positions nearly every season" then why has he bothered to extend his contract multiple times?

Because he's the best paid manager on earth, loves the Club and fans and is happy in Manchester?

Now that straw man is out of the way, are you going to argue we haven't gone into multiple seasons with glaring weak points in our squad that could have been filled?

Getting lots of replies like this, everything I posted is a fact. Kun left, we fucked up his replacement and had to play without a striker for a season. Pep worked wonders and found a false 9 system that got us through. Not replacing Kompany DID bite us on the arse as we got hit with the injury we couldn't afford to Laporte and were putting square pegs in round holes.

I'd argue aswell he is very lucky Mahrez went on strike to force a move in the Summer as he fucked the Sanchez deal up and pissed Leicester off low balling them in January. We got away with flogging Fernandinho to death the year after he let Chelsea steal Jorginho at the 11th hour after wasting the entire summer negotiating. We haven't had a natural left back since Mendy did his knee.

There's one man who deserves all the credit for our success and his name is PEP GUARDIOLA. Because he's been operating under a handicap in certain positions nearly every season. (Whilst obviously having a great squad with great players still).

I don't understand why I'm not allowed to criticise this fella, whoever it is that is dealing with negotiations whethers its Txiki, Berrada, Soriano or a combination of the three. They are just suits who spend the Sheikhs money in my opinion.

Pep is the only genius this club employs.
So to sum up really the Sheik is an idiot, who despite controlling many profitable businesses he's employed incompetents at City and kept them in position for 10 years but just got lucky by employing Pep ?

So to sum up really the Sheik is an idiot, who despite controlling many profitable businesses he's employed incompetents at City and kept them in position for 10 years but just got lucky by employing Pep ?

Jesus christ man, are you going to actually address the points I brought up or just type out things I haven't even said.

Mate its no good knocking when theres no fucker in.

Getting lots of replies like this, everything I posted is a fact. Kun left, we fucked up his replacement and had to play without a striker for a season. Pep worked wonders and found a false 9 system that got us through. Not replacing Kompany DID bite us on the arse as we got hit with the injury we couldn't afford to Laporte and were putting square pegs in round holes.

I'd argue aswell he is very lucky Mahrez went on strike to force a move in the Summer as he fucked the Sanchez deal up and pissed Leicester off low balling them in January. We got away with flogging Fernandinho to death the year after he let Chelsea steal Jorginho at the 11th hour after wasting the entire summer negotiating. We haven't had a natural left back since Mendy did his knee.

There's one man who deserves all the credit for our success and his name is PEP GUARDIOLA. Because he's been operating under a handicap in certain positions nearly every season. (Whilst obviously having a great squad with great players still).

I don't understand why I'm not allowed to criticise this fella, whoever it is that is dealing with negotiations whethers its Txiki, Berrada, Soriano or a combination of the three. They are just suits who spend the Sheikhs money in my opinion.

Pep is the only genius this club employs.
Calling opinions facts doesn’t change the fact that they are opinions. And in my opinion your comment was the worst this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.