Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transfer window is open till September. There's no point in worrying till its nearly closed and if we haven't got the players in. I trust the club to do a deal if its the right deal. How many premier league teams and City in the past have done the wrong deal? There's no doubt Gvardiol is a very good player but RB Leipzig are holding out for the best deal for them. That doesnt work for City at the moment so it's not happening. Will Leipzig want an unhappy player for another season? Will City decide the extra money is worthwhile...well maybe...maybe not. Things worked out last season nicely. Laporte played very well v Athletico yesterday....City will be fine as we are. Gvardiol will improve us no doubt but if it happens it happens and if not we go as we are. I'm not stumping up the 80, 90 or 100 million for him so I'll just wait and see what happens. It may take Gvardiol to force it through. Some transfers happen quickly some take a while. I'm still overjoyed City are where we are. The top of the pile....well I never....little old City. Up the blues...keep the faith.

!!...the simping for txiki is off the charts..he couldn`t even convince his friend Pep to join city in 2012/2013

When city is publishing a transfer/contract extension which face is always presented to us. It´s not Omar/Ferran. To take away his responsibility for transfers/negotiations is ridiculous. His only qualification is that he`s friends with Pep. Pep & Mansour/Khaldoon are the reasons players want to join city not txiki.
Chelsea are a good club for making countless signings

Last edited:
I see Liverpool are planning to gazump us. To be honest we really need to get this done now. If it's a choice between us and Liverpool then I don't fancy our chances. Klopp had printed how he can improve defenders (van Dyke) and they're due a good run at the league and the FA Cup.

Get it done now or lose out to the Mentality Monsters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.