Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha no point as it’s a meaningless test and the annoying thing is that England would have won the series if it wasn’t for the weather .
Don’t tell me that was meaningless! That was cricket at it’s epic best and we levelled the series, but for the miserable Manchester weather (which I sat thru for 2 days), we’d have won! (Sorry, nothing to do with Josko, I just wanted to add that).

I see Liverpool are planning to gazump us. To be honest we really need to get this done now. If it's a choice between us and Liverpool then I don't fancy our chances. Klopp had printed how he can improve defenders (van Dyke) and they're due a good run at the league and the FA Cup.

Get it done now or lose out to the Mentality Monsters....

I don't think Liverpool have £90mill to spend on one more player. They've just bought Szoboszlai for £60mill from RBL. Liverpool would have enquired about and bought Josko at the same time.

I see Liverpool are planning to gazump us. To be honest we really need to get this done now. If it's a choice between us and Liverpool then I don't fancy our chances. Klopp had printed how he can improve defenders (van Dyke) and they're due a good run at the league and the FA Cup.

Are you trying to boil some piss?

Not this time :)

View attachment 88447
Wonder what they ate? Anyone?
@tolmie's hairdoo has made himself look a bit silly over this whole saga. He’s claimed repeatedly over the last month that ‘it’s done’ ‘packed his bags’ ‘said his goodbyes’. I don’t doubt he has credible sources but they quite clearly don’t have a clue what’s going on with this deal. As for him having a goodbye dinner it’s just laughable. Nobody at City (other than possibly Txiki) would have a clue whether he was having dinner with team mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.