Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail saying the dippers, rags, Chelsea have all put bids in for him. Hmmmmm

yall-aint-gonna-believe-this-shit-cant-believe-it.gif

If that's his plane we surely get given some form of information given Leipzig play a friendly on Wednesday.

If that's his plane we surely get given some form of information given Leipzig play a friendly on Wednesday.
today they announced that those will be academy games, so no games for senior team until saturday. they do often post training photos and they posted a lot of gvardiol after romano’s here we go but they can also just post photos without gvardiol even if he’s there.

how do city handle announcements? if he does arrive tomorrow, i guess medical and media, can it be done in one day? would they announce asap or wait?

today they announced that those will be academy games, so no games for senior team until saturday. they do often post training photos and they posted a lot of gvardiol after romano’s here we go but they can also just post photos without gvardiol even if he’s there.

how do city handle announcements? if he does arrive tomorrow, i guess medical and media, can it be done in one day? would they announce asap or wait?
I have a theory that peronne to girona will be announced first. Then gvardiol.... But who knows i do think it will be announced this week personally.

I have a theory that peronne to girona will be announced first. Then gvardiol.... But who knows i do think it will be announced this week personally.
i guess they’d want him to start training immediately, but i don’t know is that possible without an announcement.

Usually no announcement until they sign, there was an exception for Haaland last year but I think that's the exception. I'd say Wednesday at the earliest for a Man City announcement if he's flying in tomorrow, gives them time to get photos, welcome interview, etc.

I'd find it hard to believe no journalists will announce the agreement before he does his medical, these things always leak even if Leipzig are trying really hard to keep it quiet. If there's no announcement from Ornstein/Fabrizio/Gaughan tomorrow morning, it's probably not him on the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.