Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i’d say healthy isn’t a priority here. it’s bakeries and bars wherever you go. not much love for avocados and quinoa.
in my family everyone’s obsessed with štrukli and bučnica.
where did you work?

I was based in Zadar, but the work covered various parts of Dalmatia. It was '87 so it was Yugoslavia at that point.

The avocado/quinoa comment made me laugh clearly whilst lots has changed some things haven't :-)

i guess they’d want him to start training immediately, but i don’t know is that possible without an announcement.
It wouldnt be first time city hide certain training photos ect. but i dont believe it just coincidence that a private jet is flying into Manchester the same day city return to training.

Usually no announcement until they sign, there was an exception for Haaland last year but I think that's the exception. I'd say Wednesday at the earliest for a Man City announcement if he's flying in tomorrow, gives them time to get photos, welcome interview, etc.

I'd find it hard to believe no journalists will announce the agreement before he does his medical, these things always leak even if Leipzig are trying really hard to keep it quiet. If there's no announcement from Ornstein/Fabrizio/Gaughan tomorrow morning, it's probably not him on the plane.
i meant if he arrives, passes medical, signs and does all the media stuff, would they announce immediately or wait. i just assumed journalists are quiet because of the romano drama. and i just want it to end :D
I was based in Zadar, but the work covered various parts of Dalmatia. It was '87 so it was Yugoslavia at that point.

The avocado/quinoa comment made me laugh clearly whilst lots has changed some things haven't :-)
dalmatia? not bad then :)
another vegan restaurant just closed in zagreb due to lack of business, how did they think they’d make it is beyond me :D

It wouldnt be first time city hide certain training photos ect. but i dont believe it just coincidence that a private jet is flying into Manchester the same day city return to training.
i agree, and i’m not even prone to optimism. i guess we’ll know soon.

Look, I don't blame our guys at Barton airport for putting the rumour about the private jet, out there, and I know the weather has been awful, bit it's not big, and it's not clever!

i meant if he arrives, passes medical, signs and does all the media stuff, would they announce immediately or wait. i just assumed journalists are quiet because of the romano drama. and i just want it to end :D
I don’t think there’d be any waiting since pre-season is basically over, but they generally don’t announce anything until he’s done everything. If it’s him flying in tomorrow, he could do medical, signing, and media in a day, so possibly a Wednesday announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.