Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very harsh on Ake, who was outstanding for us last season. Akanji too, actually. But I guess that if you're spending God knows what (80m+?) on a player, he won't be sat on the bench. Also, I assume that Ake was being kept informed on developments before he signed his new contract.

Loads of game time Jim and the system will depend on who we play? That’s me putting Kovacic alongside Rodri and 3 at the back but there will be times it may be Stones, Dias, Gvardiol and Ake?

To the tune of posh spice is a slapper!

Oooooh Josko is a Croat
He has a big black mask

He hates the vermin scousers
He makes the rags aghast

Loves butter, clits n avocados
Barms, muffins and a roll

His names the same as Peps,
And he’s pumped Ivana Knoll
Not enough football songs have the word ‘Aghast’ in them. I’m balls deep for this song.

Very harsh on Ake, who was outstanding for us last season. Akanji too, actually. But I guess that if you're spending God knows what (80m+?) on a player, he won't be sat on the bench. Also, I assume that Ake was being kept informed on developments before he signed his new contract.

When you’re playing up to fifty games a season and beyond, you need them all. Pep keeps saying it, and I really don’t think he’s sweet talking players. Also, there‘s this thing called injuries. Stones is definitely subject to them, so is Dias to some extent. If Walker stays, he’s not getting younger and he’s very naturally subject to injuries too. What I think Guardiola now wants is a bloc of about six players, all at a very good level, most who can be shifted around and still look good; and behind them, two keepers who are at least at a comparable level, even if one of them is clearly the preferred choice. Gvardiol can apparently play in several positions at a high standard. That’s what we’d be paying the big money for.

But surely Tkiki hasn't been able to negotiate this?? BTW where are all the doubting negative posters on here now??
Only cos HRH read this thread, and duly educated by Bluemooner's emotionally incontinent squealing squadrion, immediately got on the pigging phone and told Txiki exactly what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.