Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give over, Mbappe has so much baggage he should work for Heathrow.
Disagree, he is the best player in the world , he has done nothing wrong, PSG fucked up and why should they dictate where he goes when he is under contract?

as does mbappe tbf, i think you could make an argument for kdb being the best footballer in the world
At the end of the day it's a dick waving contest, but I simply don't get the hate for Mbappe off the pitch, he wanted and wants Marid, so what's the issue?

He signed a ridiculous contract offered to him by PSG, he is honouring it and performing on the pitch but at the end of the contract has publicly stated he will join Madrid.

What's the problem with that?

I wasn’t aware that Leipzig was getting rid of André Silva this window too. Quite the shake up over there
andre silva was leipzig’s horrible, horrible flop. and marco rose used him a lot after nkunku’s injury. he was abysmal. they were a man down when he was on the pitch, wasted so many good chances others worked hard to create. it was frustrating to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.