Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day it's a dick waving contest, but I simply don't get the hate for Mbappe off the pitch, he wanted and wants Marid, so what's the issue?

He signed a ridiculous contract offered to him by PSG, he is honouring it and performing on the pitch but at the end of the contract has publicly stated he will join Madrid.

What's the problem with that?
I've never liked him since that money flicking celebration he did with Neymar. He looks absolutely full of himself.

At the end of the day it's a dick waving contest, but I simply don't get the hate for Mbappe off the pitch, he wanted and wants Marid, so what's the issue?

He signed a ridiculous contract offered to him by PSG, he is honouring it and performing on the pitch but at the end of the contract has publicly stated he will join Madrid.

I get the feeling that his being French clouds people’s judgement. Even if he isn’t the nicest human being in the world, I guarantee you we have and have had players just like him, and worse

There isnt a prob with that per se, it was a horrendous business decision by psg and he is taking advantage of it, i think if he has then promised psg that he wouldnt leave for nothing which is what they are saying its not a good look for him

andre silva was leipzig’s horrible, horrible flop. and marco rose used him a lot after nkunku’s injury. he was abysmal. they were a man down when he was on the pitch, wasted so many good chances others worked hard to create. it was frustrating to watch.

I hope their sales pitch is better than that ......

But he is not a horrible player
yeah i don’t know what happened to him but it was truly horrible to watch. i knew they’d get rid of him. he seems like a nice guy and i hope he gets over whatever it was, but he had more than enough time and opportunities to if not shine, at least be ok, he was a mess.

There isnt a prob with that per se, it was a horrendous business decision by psg and he is taking advantage of it, i think if he has then promised psg that he wouldnt leave for nothing which is what they are saying its not a good look for him
Why is it not a good look?

He is and has honoured his contract.

If Bernardo says he will sign for Barca at the end of his contract with us, is that a problem? would that be a good look for him?

Mbappe is a paid footballer, it's his job, his club has no right to tell him who he signs for or when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.