Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is not convinced about him is in for a shock. The guy is a beast, and sky is the limit for him. He might well become the best defender in the world in a few years.
Is he good enough to displace any of our CBs in their current form? N’Dicka on a free makes a lot of sense, probably wouldn’t upset the squad and would be great when called upon.

Is he good enough to displace any of our CBs in their current form? N’Dicka on a free makes a lot of sense, probably wouldn’t upset the squad and would be great when called upon.
Is Laporte? He is our 5th choice atm. If he comes he'd arguably become our 3rd choice

Is Laporte? He is our 5th choice atm. If he comes he'd arguably become our 3rd choice
No but he’d probably be replacing Ake more than Laporte. I think Laporte would play very well as a DM next to Rodri in our 3241, but think he’ll definitively be leaving in the summer.

Not a dig at Gvardiol, I know he’s highly rated.

No but he’d probably be replacing Ake more than Laporte. I think Laporte would play very well as a DM next to Rodri in our 3241, but think he’ll definitively be leaving in the summer.

Not a dig at Gvardiol, I know he’s highly rated.
Laporte as a DM makes me shiver in my boots. He's not composed enough by any stretch. Ake is better than you think. Everyone loves the new player but if Ake is this level for next season I wouldnt replace him with anyone

Laporte as a DM makes me shiver in my boots. He's not composed enough by any stretch. Ake is better than you think. Everyone loves the new player but if Ake is this level for next season I wouldnt replace him with anyone
its about having the rotation. I love ake and dont want him replaced but he is suspect with injuries. and having a 21 year old come in and replace laporte not only keeps the team fresh and motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.