Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left sided CB/LB profile is very rare to find. Us getting Gvardiol would be amazing, especially having Aké there already.

We don't need this lad, we have Callum Doyle our very own young CH, whose tipped to be a future England captain, winning the Young Player of the Year while out on loan his season.

We have bigger needs this summer, so don't need to buy Gvardiol, especially for the money being mentioned, if we have a talent like Callum already in our club.

Take a chunk of that money and go and get Alphonso Davies instead.

We don't need this lad, we have Callum Doyle our very own young CH, whose tipped to be a future England captain, winning the Young Player of the Year while out on loan his season.

We have bigger needs this summer, so don't need to buy Gvardiol, especially for the money being mentioned, if we have a talent like Callum already in our club.

What if he doesn’t want to join us or Bayern won’t sell? From what’s been said we have all the funds we need this summer and that’s without selling anyone

While Callum Doyle's ceiling is high, he is still ridiculously young, and if Laporte does go this summer, then we arguably need someone who can come in and immediately play both roles: the centre back on the left and the defensive left-back. In that sense, signing Gvardiol would make sense, as he has already played both roles at the highest level and Ake and he could even rotate.

I really don't think it's smart to pass up on a talent like Gvardiol on the off chance that Callum is one of the ones who eventually breaks into our first team.

Loan him out again, maybe even to the Premier League if Coventry make it up, replace Laporte properly and then see where things stand in a year.

Ake will be 29 by then, Stones will be 30 and both have had their injury issues. He'll have gained even more experience and the squad will be well stocked in the short term without having to gamble with a kid's career.

While Callum Doyle's ceiling is high, he is still ridiculously young, and if Laporte does go this summer, then we arguably need someone who can come in and immediately play both roles: the centre back on the left and the defensive left-back. In that sense, signing Gvardiol would make sense, as he has already played both roles at the highest level and Ake and he could even rotate.
I am not a fan of this lad so you will have to bear that in mind, i do think he is a good player, but Saliba for me is just as good can also play LCB and LB, also has PL experience will cost 1/3rd the price with 1/2 the wages, as for need we have 4 CB`s Dias has played well there, and Akanji was there over the weekend no problems.

I am not a fan of this lad so you will have to bear that in mind, i do think he is a good player, but Saliba for me is just as good can also play LCB and LB, also has PL experience will cost 1/3rd the price with 1/2 the wages, as for need we have 4 CB`s Dias has played well there, and Akanji was there over the weekend no problems.
saliba is a right footer and will more than likley sign a new deal at arsenal.

we do have 4 cbs bt with this new formation and the injurys that stones and ake get alongside laporte going.

I think the club is refreshing the back line in terms of laporte and cancelo going and gvardiol coming in. It feels like they are going for the best young ones who the investment is worth it in the long run.

saliba is a right footer and will more than likley sign a new deal at arsenal.

we do have 4 cbs bt with this new formation and the injurys that stones and ake get alongside laporte going.

I think the club is refreshing the back line in terms of laporte and cancelo going and gvardiol coming in. It feels like they are going for the best young ones who the investment is worth it in the long run.
My bad i meant Salisu from Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.