Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis another option
Lewis is too young and inexperienced, it’s like learning on the job for him. He will undoubtedly play if needed though. Hopefully plays a lot more than we expect

Could Gvardiol and Ake coexist in the system? Be interesting. Rico Lewis inverting from the right.

I’d rather not buy into the media narratives after a year and see how it pans out. I do believe he knows his qualities and can utilise him.
I’m not buying into any media narratives. If anything, the media (and PR) narrative is “Phillips wants to work hard and make it at City” from his documentary press tour. Pep may be stuck with the guy, but that’s another issue

I’m not buying into any media narratives. If anything, the media (and PR) narrative is “Phillips wants to work hard and make it at City” from his documentary press tour. Pep may be stuck with the guy, but that’s another issue
Could be stuck with him or could have use for him. Depends how you see it. I don’t think he’s going to be around another year for the sake of in my opinion, make or break here, else he’s gone in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.