Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno if it was mentionend but watched the espn panel (think a scottish guy, some old timer) saying gvardiol will not dribble through the midfield like stones... "he is a pure defender". they also showed our "eleven" and gvardiol was playing the rb part in a back 3...... losing all hope.

also in regards to eberl/mintzlaf, shortly before mintzlaf got involved there were rumours that eberl could be heading to bayern.
That’ll be that ex dipper Steve nichol
Say no more

I’m not buying into any media narratives. If anything, the media (and PR) narrative is “Phillips wants to work hard and make it at City” from his documentary press tour. Pep may be stuck with the guy, but that’s another issue

"Pep may be stuck with the guy"

Then why Pep can ask the club to force loaning Cancelo away in middle of season back in january.

You implying that Pep didn't have the power to tell the club like "i didn't like this guy, sell him so i can get better replacement for my team"

"Pep may be stuck with the guy"

Then why Pep can ask the club to force loaning Cancelo away in middle of season back in january.

You implying that Pep didn't have the power to tell the club like "i didn't like this guy, sell him so i can get better replacement for my team"
You’re telling me it’s the same situation with Jorge Mendes getting him a loan at Bayern Munich with the promise of playing more?
I think the difference is Cancelo has the conscience he has the talent to make it at other big clubs, whereas Phillips may have the imposter syndrome

so your holiday is more important than this transfer saga? how unreasonable! :D

there are no photos but i think he’s there yes. btw, they removed the flight from the list after it was there, why would they do that? just curious. :)
Tried to track the Gvardiol jet
Ended up finding it coming in to Manchester.
Apparently he was spotted at the airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.