Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still amazed at this deal. The fee works for everyone - we report it as less than Maguire (which it is) and they report it as a world record fee in euros for a defender. But a friendly instead of add-ons...that's crazy. I know Tolmie mentioned Gvardiol doing a Ferna as well, which evidently helped move it along.

I like Stevie Nichol. He tells it as he sees it. He also said that Gavardiol is a proper defender and he wouldn't have l Iiked to play against this City team, so I don't see what he said was so wrong.
I agree it shouldn't excuse Gvardiol from the 7-0 defeat but he was part of a very poor performing defence and RB Leipzig's keeper prevented it from being even more embarrassing.

He's a centre back....does he actually ever stay in position?
i think he just does what he’s told to do. leipzig changed coaches so his second buli season was not as exciting to watch as his first one. but then in our national team games you get these “oh where is joško going again, this is fun!” moments. i have no idea what pep will want him to do but i’m sure he’ll do his best to do it.
Sarcasm my friend
sorry, it’s hard to keep up with who’s all stern and serious, who’s paranoid and who’s just having fun. :) like, i just want to have fun but am i vanchi or am i a rag typing this in a basement at old trafford while ten hag himself brings me chip barms and vimpto and then some victor meldrew types something and i wonder should i salute and stand still and iron my vintage beckham jersey. it’s hard work! :D

Announcement is today. Happy Friday citizens!

I was told when talks first took place that it was agreed he would take 32, a lot of time has past since that stage so it will be interesting to see if that changed.
woohoo! today ha? of course we’re having another severe/red/extreme supercell weather crap scheduled for later. i’ll superglue my phone to my hand so i can keep up in a tornado :D

happy joško day everyone!

7AEB474C-9B78-4F9C-A226-AD8166FE2240.jpeg

Last edited:
Announcement is today. Happy Friday citizens!

I was told when talks first took place that it was agreed he would take 32, a lot of time has past since that stage so it will be interesting to see if that changed.

Perrone's number that. Interesting.

i think he just does what he’s told to do. leipzig changed coaches so his second buli season was not as exciting to watch as his first one. but then in our national team games you get these “oh where is joško going again, this is fun!” moments. i have no idea what pep will want him to do but i’m sure he’ll do his best to do it.

sorry, it’s hard to keep up with who’s all stern and serious, who’s paranoid and who’s just having fun. :) like, i just want to have fun but am i vanchi or am i a rag typing this in a basement at old trafford while ten hag himself brings me chip barms and vimpto and then some victor meldrew types something and i wonder should i salute and stand still and iron my vintage beckham jersey. it’s hard work! :D
Ha, the mask slips. I knew it from the start. Why would an intelligent young lady from Croatia frequent this cess pit of buffoonery? You are Paul Scholes and I claim my £10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.