Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be too late for Gvardiol to register for community shield match. but still hopeful he is gonna make it somehow.

I like Stevie Nichol. He tells it as he sees it. He also said that Gavardiol is a proper defender and he wouldn't have l Iiked to play against this City team, so I don't see what he said was so wrong.
Don't think what he said was wrong, just think there's far more to Gvardiol's game that he's somehow missed.

Don't think what he said was wrong, just think there's far more to Gvardiol's game that he's somehow missed.
Nichol is very complimentary about City…sometimes too much so.

He has got Gvardiol wrong in that he likes to think he is a traditional hard tackler like he was and hasn’t done his research.

Bluemoaners can look hard to be critical of even friendly media (of which there isn’t much but there is some!) and turn that into a criticism of the City player because that’s the popular narrative and attracts likes.

Sometimes I read articles that posters put up as being awful and biased against us but I read them and think that’s just fair rather than a glowing report.

We have more than our fair share of truly horrible media people on at us and we know who they are. There’s no need for us to find fault with everything the media does, but it’s popular on here.

Nichol is a case in point but thankfully some have watched him long enough to know he is very pro City most of the time. If you weren’t watching and just read a conversation between him and Nedum you would be hard pushed to spot the blue and Nedum is brilliant.

I imagine he did his interview and everything last night so hopefully.
Isn’t the interview usually post medical? Just basing it off community shield on the weekend, reckon they’d want him in the match day squad

I've just watched a montage of him. He's got a very comfortable left foot, easy on the ball, wins his headers.
I'm excited about this lad, even if he did throw me a few red herrings with the whole plane saga.
Can't wait to see him in the blue shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.