Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be too late for Gvardiol to register for community shield match. but still hopeful he is gonna make it somehow.
Sure I saw 5pm tonight was the deadline to register him. Given hes doing his medical this morning we might actually meet that deadline.

Isn’t the interview usually post medical? Just basing it off community shield on the weekend, reckon they’d want him in the match day squad

I'm guessing the medical would have been done last night and it wouldn't be the first time we've kept a new signing up late to record their interview.

Just a guess though.

Edit: nevermind, just seen about his medical being done today.

I'm guessing the medical would have been done last night and it wouldn't be the first time we've kept a new signing up late to record their interview.

Just a guess though.

Edit: nevermind, just seen about his medical being done today.

I think the medical is this afternoon booked for so maybe all the media stuff this morning while they wait?

I've just watched a montage of him. He's got a very comfortable left foot, easy on the ball, wins his headers.
I'm excited about this lad, even if he did throw me a few red herrings with the whole plane saga.
Can't wait to see him in the blue shirt.
He’s quite decent on his right too :-) something Pep rates, would allow him to play centrally if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.