Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Gomez get 180 mins vs. Brighton and Brentford. I think there's a really good player in there.
I'd like to see the 14 that played split the two games left. 7 in each game and top up with the rest, including Perrone.

So Gomez Phillips Perrone and Lewis. WE don't need to win them if Chelsea goes well, maybe Nathan may make a game.

Sorry, Ortega should play too.

I'd like to see the 14 that played split the two games left. 7 in each game and top up with the rest, including Perrone.

So Gomez Phillips Perrone and Lewis. WE don't need to win them if Chelsea goes well, maybe Nathan may make a game.

Sorry, Ortega should play too.
Perrone is currently on U20 duties for Argentina, so I doubt we’ll be seeing him again in person until next season.

I would like to see Gomez get 180 mins vs. Brighton and Brentford. I think there's a really good player in there.
A natural left footed player who can cross a ball would give us something we haven't had since Mendy first arrived. Would like to see him given the chance alongside the regulars and with Haaland to aim for, rather than last minute or as a bunch of subs.

Considering our limited choices at left back, would be useful if he could play to avoid risking others ahead of the finals. Although he only gets the Brighton and Brentford games if we get the job done this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.