Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise he was only 21! Must have been getting served in pubs since he was about 10.

People will remember that one moment where Messi ripped him and start saying he's not good one on one. OK, so that was an inspired Messi, rolling back the years to win the one prize that had eluded him his whole career.........
I'm not going to worry too much about that.

I’m not against it at all but where does he fit in? Stones and Dias don’t deserve to be broken up (neither should be dropped) while you then have Akanji and Ake (who again, neither deserve to be dropped) as back-ups and both can play left back too.

He can’t exactly be comfortable being a direct replacement for Laporte considering how sparingly he’s been used this season.

That’s assuming Laporte leaves. Which seems likely but so has Bernardo for the past 2 years.
2 injuries and we are down to the bare bones, Stones needs his minutes managing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.